broadhead tuning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broadhead tuning??

How would you guys handle this? I am pretty much shooting a bullet hole through paper.. Shot my broadheads today a little and my left and right is perfect but the broadheads are shooting about 2 inches low.. Should i raise my rest and see if i can get them closer or just sight in the broadheads?

Move the rest up a 16th and see if it makes a difference.

What bow and setup are you shooting?

Comment

yes sir, just barely move the rest up. if it's a micro adjust rest maybe move it half a line at the time. good luck

Comment

shooting a new mathews chill.28" 73 pounds.easton axis 340s with a 125gr striker and a whisker buscuit pro rest..

Comment

Move your d loop not your rest..
          Check out the Easton tuning chart online

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            How would you guys handle this? I am pretty much shooting a bullet hole through paper.. Shot my broadheads today a little and my left and right is perfect but the broadheads are shooting about 2 inches low.. Should i raise my rest and see if i can get them closer or just sight in the broadheads?
            Pretty much, isn't good enough. Try shooting through paper at 15ft. That is close to where an arrow will be it's farthest out when fishtailing.

Comment

Working...
            X