New to me camera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me camera!

I found a killer deal on ebay and bought me a Canon Vixia HF S200. it came with lithium batteries and lense hood already in a camp wrap. I bought a shotgun mic and a remote of coarse. I am super excited to get it figured out and lay some swine down in the near future. I upgraded from a small Sony Handycam.

Great! Look forward to seeing some of your video!

Comment

This is a great little camera has a lot of features that professional grade cameras do. Which will be extremely beneficial in the field

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400011422969.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	24304952
        No the shotgun mic isn't going to stay in that spot I have a multi mount deal that I will have a spot light on and mic.

A little size difference between my old camera and new camera.

Multi mount with the base of my spot light job welded to it I broke the shoe mount last year and don't want to replace the light. It still works good. Lol

That will be the finished product.
        Last edited by Csmith52779; 05-13-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Well I went out and played with the camera the other day and filmed the neighborhood turkeys!

This is some test footage of my new to me Canon Vixia HF S200, Azden Zoom/Shotgun Mic, Remote and Lense Hood. There are a lot more feature on this camera com...

Comment

Great photos. Keep it going..

Comment

Nice! congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X