First trip to Quatro B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trip to Quatro B

I went for it based on reviews and saved my time and money and it was all worth it! Now just waiting on next trip and decide what to hunt! I opted for Super safari package,the stag must have got the email cause they wised up real fast! The other game on the package pulled Murphy's Law routine and showed up under Chootem like clock work but not near me.He wanted a axis buck and I was after a Stag,Black Buck,axis doe and maybe a pig.I was centered on Stag and Ted was all about us getting one! They were vocal where they had chance of being stalked but always late where time was issue...but if Ted is going to spot them or help you stalk you better get your A game on! My first stalk went great on the biggest antlered animal on the place except nimrod here ranged him at 52 then made feew more creeps while the Stag made movement in my direction,we made combined closure of about 15 yards when he broadside and I sat my 40 yard pin high...arrow went right over his back! Clean miss so I felt good as I could about that at least! Plastbullitz consoled me when I got back to camp I dreaded the grirf from Chootem and thought poor old Ted was going to sit down and cry! Hell I'm the one that missed. ted and I worked for a Stag and had another great stalk Monday evening but the Muy Grande stag had gathered hinds in couple days and smaller stags were competeing and last stalk Ted and I got caught between the whole crowd in open area when we had Stag on both side in range and my knee locked up form old motorcyle wrecks...blown stalk #2! I didn't take the list of trophy's but Tuesday morning I did take a fine texas Dall! Had great time met couple great guys(Chootem and Plasticbullitx s.p) and Ted! Will return and doit agin!
    Attached Files

Congrats partner!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

awsome congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Did Chootem txt you a certain picture of how beautiful it was??

Comment

Congrats bud

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice dall.

Comment

It was a great time, glad you got some good chances at the big granddaddy.

Comment

Nice dall ram

Comment

Glad you had a good time, yes I really wanted you to get that bull. We will get him next time! Get that knee feeling better you will need it

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X