WB Believer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Believer!!

For starters, I am a finger shooter, Drenalin LD, I know finger flingers are few and far between, but installed THE Biscuit today and gave it a finger flinger try, holy smokes it worked like a charm! Wish I had done it years ago!

Simply the best.

Comment

The best

Comment

What do Biscuits do to your vanes these days? I had one when they first came out. I'm sure I invented the slotted version, because I made that mod before they ever started doing it. The biscuit would "wave" my vanes up pretty bad. Do they still do that to your vanes?

Comment

If you use the correct vane ie; Vanetec, Duravane, or Blazers they will not get wavey.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            If you use the correct vane ie; Vanetec, Duravane, or Blazers they will not get wavey.
            Gotcha, thanks! Maybe have to try one again one day.

Comment

The only rest you'll ever need!

Comment

Originally posted by hammackc View Post
                For starters, I am a finger shooter, Drenalin LD, I know finger flingers are few and far between, but installed THE Biscuit today and gave it a finger flinger try, holy smokes it worked like a charm! Wish I had done it years ago!
                Which WB did you install ? I replaced the sure shot WB with the Sure shot Pro about a month ago. The Pro has micro windage & elevation adjustustment screws. I really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                  The only rest you'll ever need!
                  Hey you got one on ur Wida?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                    Hey you got one on ur Wida?!
                    OK,The only rest you'll ever need on a compound smart a**!

Comment

My issue with the WB is the hiss when you draw. I bought a Rip cord this year and its super accurate and silent,but if it goes down in the field im screwed. Thinking about a new WB sureshot pro. What do y'all think about the drawing hiss?

Comment

In 40 years of shooting a bow and hunting with one and using almost every type of rest known to man including a fall away that was out before anyone knew what a fall away rest was and I have never, knock on wood, had a failure of any rest of any kind. Take care of your equipment and check it before you shoot and each hunt and you should have no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodycactus View Post
                          My issue with the WB is the hiss when you draw. I bought a Rip cord this year and its super accurate and silent,but if it goes down in the field im screwed. Thinking about a new WB sureshot pro. What do y'all think about the drawing hiss?
                          Beaman ics and cabelas arrows are silent.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodycactus View Post
                            Use Beman ICS Hunters or Beman Speed.Been using a WB for 9 yrs and shot around 50 or 60 animals with one with no problems.

Comment

I use Beman ICS Hunters. I haven't noticed any sound with this combination.

Comment

Working...
                              X