I wish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish.

I wish I could get on here and say it's our 11tn anniversary and it's been all peaches and roses but it ain't .
    But what I can say is I won't ever give up what God joined together and my kids.
    I will take all the prayers my brothers and sisters have to give.
    In the name of Jesus this marriage will succeed and prosper.
    AMEN!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats! May the Good Lord bless you and your bride!

Comment

Prayers for a lifetime of unity and happiness for y’all. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up & Congrats! You are a bigger man than a lot for doing all you can to save your marriage in rough times. A lot nowadays just divorce .

Comment

There are always going to be those times that come with tremendous pressure. Fight through them, with faith, and the reward will follow.
            Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent for the two of you. The up's and downs of marriage can get rough. It sometimes is like a job, you have to just work through it.

Comment

Best wishes and congrats. No I’m almost to my 10yr and it’s not always easy. But neither is life. At the end it’s still great and I would change the previous years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you both.

Comment

Prayers sent. I know just how you feel. Mine left almost a year and a half ago, doesnt want to get divorced but doesnt want to come back. Im just stuck here in purgatory. Not sure how much longer I am willing to wait. Getting pretty discouraged.

Comment

Knee mail sent buddy

Comment

Prayer up for you and mama brother.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your wife. No marriage is easy all the time and the ones that appear to be to others usually don't turn out well. The two biggest things to remember are keep Jesus in your marriage and show each other respect even when in a disagreement.

Comment

Prayers for many more good years and no more bad years. As you said, it ain't always easy, but it is worth it in the end...for you and your kids! So many just throw up their hands because they fall out of love and forget their vows and the reasons they fell in love in the first place. Life ain't easy, and marriage certainly isn't. We celebrated 50 years in June, so I know of which I speak. You got this!

Comment

Sent your way. Marriage is a work in progress. Glad to hear you've stuck with it this long. Good luck to your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X