No announcement yet.

Expandable Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one issue with a rage opening up in flight, I went to grim reaper and liked those but ended up going back to fixed blade before it was all said and done..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
      I had one issue with a rage opening up in flight, I went to grim reaper and liked those but ended up going back to fixed blade before it was all said and done..
      I am shooting viper tricks now, not because I didn't like the swhackers, but because I just decided to simplify my broadhead and amplify my tuning.

Comment

I hated the original rages but I am a big fan of the hypodermics.

Comment

I have used NAP Spitfires for at least 15 years and have efficiently taken deer every year since using them. When Rage first came out I tried them and took 2 deer with them but went back with Spitfires. My buddy uses the Hypodermics religiously with great results. My 13 year old son uses Razor Tricks....which I decided on after talking to you fine folks on the here.... and they work well also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
            Rage have been great for me, but I know a lot of people don't like the small orings that they use to hold the blades. You can always go by Lowes/home depot and pick up thicker orings.
            What size did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
              I am shooting viper tricks now, not because I didn't like the swhackers, but because I just decided to simplify my broadhead and amplify my tuning.
              I have the Vipers and Swhackers in my quiver and use the swhacker to take one this year. Going to use the viper on my next, really want to try a DRT though.

Comment

Yep,Rage!!

Comment

Buddy swears by his Shwacker heads.

Comment

Swhacker! Very lethal and great blood trails. 2 deer this year: buck went about 30 yards and a doe went all but 2, maybe 3.

This is my third year using them.

Being said, I have a lot of buddies that use Rage and rave about them.

Comment

I was a Rage fanatic at first. You'll definitely love a Swacker after shooting a Rage. I made a little concept video of both if it helps. I've heard of Swhacker knock offs, so buy them at Academy if you're gonna wanna try them.

A look at the concept between the Rage and Swhacker broadhead.

Comment

Working...
                      X