Waco TBOT Shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco TBOT Shoot?

The weather forecast at 4:45 AM looked bad and my daughter had been sick much of the night so I stayed home and played with bows and arrows on the porch and back yard.

Did any brave archers shoot in Waco this morning?

I talked to Big Russ a while ago and he said it was pretty cold, but the rain held off for most of the shoot. He also said there were only 9 cards sold! I got scared off by the weather forecast too.

Bisch

Comment

Too bad the weather kept a bunch of us away! Good to know there are some hardy folk that got to shoot. That was a nice course they set up last summer.

Comment

I got up at 7 am and it was ice'n here in red oak allready, so i just worked allday...

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I talked to Big Russ a while ago and he said it was pretty cold, but the rain held off for most of the shoot. He also said there were only 9 cards sold! I got scared off by the weather forecast too.

Bisch
          There were two young guys from Austin there looking for you, along with me, Steve and his brother Rusty. Should have come out; it was a good course and a lot of fun.

A tip of the hat to Chris from Huaco, and Glen and his wife from TBOT for running it in that weather.

Comment

hated to miss this shoot, we love the waco shoots, talked to a buddy that was comeing up 35 from austin and it took him 7 1/2 hours to get to red oak...

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
              hated to miss this shoot, we love the waco shoots, talked to a buddy that was comeing up 35 from austin and it took him 7 1/2 hours to get to red oak...
              Must have really gone to hell north of Waco, because I was up and back that day and not more than 1.5hr from Cedar Park to Waco and the same coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Dog View Post
                There were two young guys from Austin there looking for you, along with me, Steve and his brother Rusty. Should have come out; it was a good course and a lot of fun.

A tip of the hat to Chris from Huaco, and Glen and his wife from TBOT for running it in that weather.
                Yeah, that was Troy and John. I would have gone if it was closer. The weather forecast was 90% chance of rain along with the cold. I just did not have the desire to drive 100 miles to shoot in the cold and rain.

Well, the weatherman got it half wrong. It did get cold but the rain held off, for the most part.

Oh,well!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                X