Texas S nailed it !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas S nailed it !!!

Chunky, Jake the snake, my father, and myself when and smoked some pork at texas bowhunting this weekend Click image for larger version

Name:	20151003_120329.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	262.8 KB
ID:	25068912

Click image for larger version

Name:	20151003_145724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	25068913

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-01-05-51-31-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	25068914

I also killed my first pig with a spear wow what a weekend

Comment

Man, I would liked to have been there. We need the rest of the story on the spear.

Comment

Mark told me a few months prior that he would like to kill a pig with a spear if that would be something that we could get done so I made him a handle for the spearhead that he had and we brought it mostly to dispatch wounded pigs but in the event of a pig being in the right place at the right time I'll would have liked Mark to get one so we were chasing a pig that Mark had put a good shot on but wanted to put it down and a pig ran in front of our buggy that we were riding and I had told my father that if if I could I would like to kill a pig with a spear so we chase that pig Mark pig went across the ranch and we had the pig directly in front of us and we hit an embankment with the buggy causing the buggy to stop rapidly at the same time I jumped off the buggy spear in hand and ran down the hill of the river the pig was coming up the other side of the hill and as I hit the bottom of the river threw the Spear as hard as I could and hit the pig directly behind the shoulder the pig stopped immediately and looked back at me and neither the pig myself or my father could believe that I actually just hit this pig the pig took two steps sideways and the spear fell out at that moment I picked up the spear and properly dispatch the pig he never went more than five steps after I hit him it was about a ten yard shot with a 15lbs spear what a rush
        Last edited by little john; 10-04-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]747041[/ATTACH]

Comment

Did ua make the spear yourself? What spearpoint is that...looks like a pneumatic quick connect or something.

Comment

Looks like y'all had a great time my friends!!!

Comment

Comment

I made the handle out of an old cable antenna and a broom braded together. the point is a smith and wesson screw on filed razor sharp

Comment

My father has a bad sholder so he wad using a crossbow and smoked two pig with one shot the two in the fourwheeler pic

Comment

Hey John, tell your dad congrats for me. This is the spear I use for follow-up.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I like it phillip

Comment

Very impressive, congrats

Comment

[ATTACH]747239[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                              Very impressive, congrats
                              Agreed

Comment