No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truglow is very bright. I used to shoot them. I ended up making my own with a copper John sight and added tough fibers. They are bright and very durable. However since my eyes aren't what they used to be, I really enjoy a lens in my sight while sighting in. That way I can see the target. Then once sighted in, I can take the lens out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Single pin or multiple pin
      Or no pin

Comment

I'm very pleased with my axcel. I might have a spare sword you can use David

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Excited about the 2016 season traded my 300blk for this

Sorry about big pic
          Last edited by Harry; 04-12-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            Or no pin
            uh huh... that's right

just placed some orders. maybe i'll have my longbow setup again by the middle of may for some squirrel action in the forest. d97 to make a new string, new bareshafts to start out tuning it back the right way, a pack of those trueflight flu flu feathers, some wraps, and some small game heads after I determine the point weight I'll roll with. Then I'll start on the same with the recurve. Feeling pretty hellbent on hunting with them this year. Got some nice broadhead quiver options at vanderpool, and even the longbow is sitting pretty with a small 4 arrow quiver that is barely noticeable.

Comment

Spot hog makes good sights so I have heard. Axcel makes great sights. Sur-loc have great sights. But those two can be expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Excited about the 2016 season traded my 300blk for this

Sorry about big pic

That's a nice htr.

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention. Finally, after an embarrassing number of tries, I finally killed a bushy tail with a bow.

Comment

Spot hog makes good sights so I have heard. Axcel makes great sights. Sur-loc have great sights. But those two can be expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I have a spot hogg hogg it on mine. 5 pin with the last 2 being the smaller pins, and a light. I like for what that's worth

Comment

I like the smaller pins. Especially for the longer shots. I've been looking at trophy Ridge with their sight that you sight in at 20 & 40 and then it's good out to 100.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        Oh I forgot to mention. Finally, after an embarrassing number of tries, I finally killed a bushy tail with a bow.

Good job. They can be a pain to hit lol.

Comment

Good job. They can be a pain to hit lol.
                          Hopefully it gets easier... but I am not holding my breath. Next chance to chase em is when May rolls around.

Comment

That's a nice htr.
                            Thank you sir came with a spot hogg hunter

Comment

Nice work SwampRabbit. Glad to some killin going on around here.

Comment

Will look at these, thanks. Swamp my recurve does not have a sight and use it sometimes. But never taken a squirrel with mine.
                                Went out to look this afternoon. Saw hogs on a recent burn, could not get a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X