No announcement yet.

Attractants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grape or Cherry Kool-Aid or vanilla extract with the corn. Can give a little edge over the neighbors feeders.

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Not just corn.....Trophy Buck corn!
      What is the difference between both of these?

Comment

If you want a great attractant try Red Arrow scents Killer Korn.. I use it over the scent killer sprays and it works great
        Attractant, Deer Attractant, Deer Lure, Deer Scent, Deer Spray, Wild Game Attractant

Comment

Sotol.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
            Grape or Cherry Kool-Aid or vanilla extract with the corn. Can give a little edge over the neighbors feeders.
            Does this actually work?

Comment

I have used Kool-Aid sprinkled over some slices of bread trying to get photos of hogs and I had whitetail and muledeer come into it.

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                The one that I have had the most success with is called Hammertime and it is by Mojo Outdoors..

A little back story for you all, I bought some of this during the 2017 season at our local feed store and got called crazy and that this stuff would never work. Fast forward to that evening, I poured out one of the 2.5 pound packets (the bag comes with 2 packets) into a pile away from the hand corn to see how the deer would react to it. About 20 minutes before the feeder went off, we had a doe and a yearling come in and make a bee line for our hand corn! To my surprise, right before momma doe reached her destination, she made a detour to my pile of magic and buried her entire face into the pile!! She then looks up and her nose/face is covered in this white powder (hammertime) and she then proceeds to lick every square inch of it off of her face! At this point, my dad and I are dying laughing in the blind. One of the funniest things I have ever seen while hunting and it is the only attractant I have used to this day.

Matter of fact, earlier this week I order about 40 pounds of this stuff to use this year! I can't wait to see which deer becomes addicted to this stuff this year
                I be willing to bet that white powder is rice bran. Almost all of the bagged powder attractants (acorn rage, swamp donkey, beet crush) are nothing more than jazzed up overpriced rice bran. Next time you’re at the store and see a bag of acorn rage, pick it up and read the ingredients. 99% rice bran.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                  I be willing to bet that white powder is rice bran. Almost all of the bagged powder attractants (acorn rage, swamp donkey, beet crush) are nothing more than jazzed up overpriced rice bran. Next time you’re at the store and see a bag of acorn rage, pick it up and read the ingredients. 99% rice bran.
                  Here are the ingredients as listed on their website

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Crude Protein……………7.2% min.

Crude Fat……………2.75% min.

Crude Fiber……………2.60% max.

Ingredients: corn, rice bran, rice, soy bean meal, dried beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, cane sugar, molasses, artificial and natural flavorings.

Proudly made in the U.S.A.

Comment

Was gonna try the c’mere deer corn coat. It smells just like vanilla to me. So I’m just gonna try the vanilla extract sprayed on corn. Just finished reading “pressured deer are easy to patter”. The whole thread was great. I learned a lot from it. I’m ready to hunt this weekend, as I will finally have the right wind for my bow set up on the section of the lease I hunt.

Comment

Bb2, buck candy, strawberry jello, plain ol corn works

Comment

Secret sauce, this was my action this past weekend. Didnt get vid of the other 2 bucks inside 10 yds.
                        video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Last edited by flywise; 11-07-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Secret Sauce

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Secret sauce, this was my action this past weekend. Didnt get vid of the other 2 bucks inside 10 yds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGFWmxdrIQs
                          Kirby,
                          What is the secret sauce????

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                            Bb2, buck candy, strawberry jello, plain ol corn works
                            How well does the buck candy work?

Comment

Working...
                            X