FT. Worth hog hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT. Worth hog hunting

Anybody check with these folks? I would figure that their lookin for a cure.

Fort Worth gated community invaded by wild hogs
    Associated Press

Posted on April 13, 2011 at 2:49 AM

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- They're going hog wild. A posh gated community along the Trinity River in Fort Worth, Texas, has been invaded by wild hogs. The animals are digging up the large lawns looking for grubs, nuts and roots. Jeanie Turek tells KXAS-TV the hogs "sounded like a stampede of cattle, just running by the side of the house." There's little the homeowners can do. Shooting the animals is illegal within city limits. And state wildlife experts say trapping hardly ever works.

Maybe the city needs to look over its policies on that situation..

Comment

sound like an invite to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x x

Comment

City of Fort Worth is supposedly supposed to hiring for two wildlife trapping positions. Not sure when the jobs ate suppose to open

Comment

does it include the use of a bow..wink..wink!

Comment

Originally posted by HEADHUNTER71 View Post
            does it include the use of a bow..wink..wink!
            If they can't here it...well...I'm not one to break the law, but MAN if something 'runs at me' and I 'just always have my bow'...I guess I could shoot it in self defense right? I guess you can BEND a law a lot without breaking it??

Comment

They could always hire L3 Outdoors...

Problem solved, and built in comedy!

Comment

A house warming party , TBH gang were there shooting.. A dozen or so pigs rounded the corner of the house and charged , We were in fear for our life..

Comment

They might even stick around when the smoker is going and the meat is ready.

Just wondering if anyone has heard how they plan on working this problem. Two wildlife spots might be a start, but if they are tearing thru neighborhoods then someone needs to get a little aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                  X