hunting in july?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunting in july?

well, we are probably out of our minds but we are tracking to bowhunters paradise in mid july,just curious if there are many that hunt exotics during the HOT!!! months? ive been down 3 times prior in april and may so i know it will be cooking in july.

Bill

I hunt 'em any time I can........ I ain't skeered of the heat!

Comment

I hunt exotics all year long, hot or cold.
      I've got another ram hunt scheduled for July 10th that's been named "Hotter N Hell Ram Hunt".

Comment

also if you are hunting where there hasn't been much rain......... the browse will be gone and they will HAMMER the feeders.... if thats what you are hunting. If not, hunt ANY water you can find.

Comment

I agree with DrenalinJunkie, hunt the water. Just bring plenty for yourself.

Comment

Hunt when you can. Worry about the rest when you get there. Good luck.

Comment

Great time of year for axis!!

Comment

I will be looking for a spot near wichita falls this summer since I will be spending some time in lawton,ok this July

Comment

I'll be hunting hogs east of San Antonio in July: http://www.wildhoghunttexas.com/linksb.htm

Comment

My son and I hunted free range axis in late june a couple years ago. Saw plenty of game. Just don't lay in the grass. My son came home with over 400 chigger bites.

Comment

bring plenty of water or your preferred beverage

Comment

Working...
                      X