No announcement yet.

Chambers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went to the crystal creek location this past weekend very few hogs , but alot of exotic does , i killed a nice axis buck.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...

Comment

Just got back from there and had a blast as usual. The guide was great, couldn't have asked for a better time, or someone who was willing to get my wife on an animal in the closing hours of her hunt.

As for trapping animals off of there, not sure where ya'll are getting your info but they just put a bunch on there. Heck, we saw more fallow, Axis and other animals than I have ever seen and I have hunted this ranch for years.

Also didn't notice the for sale sign up anymore.
        Jeff Young

Comment

Anybody know what happened to Sean who use to guide there?

Comment

last time i talked to him he said him and maurice werent getting along that good anymore so he left. dont know if he went back to kansas or not.

Comment

I heard he wasnt doing his job. I never met the man so I cant be positive. Like I said, that is just what I heard.

Comment

I have been there 4 times, but it has been 3 years since the last. The ranch was so much better when Maurice had the other side as well. The sawed off horns on the fallow seems to be common there. I have taken an auodad, blackbuck, and a couple of pigs so not too bad. Sean always took care of us. He set me up on the auodad. Right where he said they would be. I never have timed the axis right. Always in the velvet. I had shots at two nice ones, just about two weeks too early.

Comment

Cool Black Buck

Comment

That is a sweet blackbuck. I was there in early March and the guide showed me the picture of the blackbuck off his phone. I didnt see any blackbuck or aoudad but i saw a lot of axis deer just nothing that i could get a shot at.

Comment

Working...
                    X