No announcement yet.

Snake boot hand-me-downs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a pair of size 6 for my son.

Comment

If anyone has a 4.5 or 5 in youth I'm looking for a pair for my son. Shoot me a PM

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool thread. Hard to believe I’m just now seeing it.

I have these Rocky snake boots. I bought them off here years ago. They are 10.5.

Cons:
          Got my foot a little close to the fire one night and sole melted a little bit

One of them, I think the right boot, the lining will come out of it when you take it off. I always just stuffed it back down in there and went on. I’m sure it could be fixed.

Pros: They’re free. Pick up in SA or might ship if needed.

I’ll clean them up prior to turning over.

Comment

If someone happens to have a pair of lace up or side zip 11.5s please let me know. With 4 screws in my ankle I can I longer wear my Chips so I gave them to a hunting buddy.

Comment

I’ll look in the garage. I probably have a couple pair.
              Last edited by ShockValue; 01-18-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I have a pair of kids boots from Academy that I would let go for $30. They are a size 5m. My daughter may have worn them twice before they where to small.

Comment

I’ve got two pairs that need a new home. Looking for a women’s 7 1/2 or youth 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a pair of youth size 3 available. My son out grew them.

Comment

Quackedbox I have a young teen I’m bringing with me for his first trip to Texas next month. We are trying to find him some 9-91/2 snake boots . If yours are still available I’ll pay shipping on them . thanks

Comment

Quackerbox ,im bringing a young teenager on his first Texas hunt next month. He needs snake boots.if you’d are still available I’ll gladly pay shipping.thanks dax

Comment

I have a pair of full length youth chaps size jr regular from my kids first few Texas trips.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Cool thread. Hard to believe I’m just now seeing it.

I have these Rocky snake boots. I bought them off here years ago. They are 10.5.

Cons:
                            Got my foot a little close to the fire one night and sole melted a little bit

One of them, I think the right boot, the lining will come out of it when you take it off. I always just stuffed it back down in there and went on. I’m sure it could be fixed.

Pros: They’re free. Pick up in SA or might ship if needed.

I’ll clean them up prior to turning over.

I’ll take em if they are still available

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              I’ll take em if they are still available

They are. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Comment

New to group. I will be taking my two boys to south texas in a month , needing a couple pair of size 3 boots. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X