• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that from a field tip?
    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on your buck.

Comment

No Sir. That was a muzzy 3 blade. First and third were Montec G5s (nonCS). Both G5s broke inside the buck upon impacting bone. All three muzzy blades bent passing through.

Im embarrassed you asked. Field points are not legal tools for harvesting deer. No bother. It does look that way though.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-06-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

is this in the management section?

BP
          Last edited by Big pig; 11-06-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Great buck either way. Congrats to the hunter. I can see where you thought the one side was a spike. Dead deer is a dead deer....... congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
              is this in the management section?

BP
              Yes. My management questions were answered.

How many points?....likely nine...given the kicker is over an inch.

What was the cause of the funky antler?....likely fighting or something else, not sickness.

Might he have been better next year?...maybe yes.

Thank yall.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Ldp
                Please take this picture off the internet and put your camera down and pick your bow up when you still have work to do to give a deer the quickest possible end.
                Last edited by iHunt; 11-07-2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iHunt View Post
                  Please take this picture off the internet and put your camera down and pick your bow up when you still have work to do to give a deer the quickest possible end.
                  Thank you but no thank you. Time and the broadhead were doing their job. I was allowing the broadhead to do its. I was simply documenting to learn from the situation.

Go away. Thank you!
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-07-2015, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Thank you but no thank you. Time and the broadhead were doing their job. I was allowing the broadhead to do its. I was simply documenting to learn from the situation. Fy. Go away.
                    Didn't have 4 arrows did you?

Wounding stuff happens. i don't understand how posting a picture of a suffering deer that looks like a pincushion is necessary for your question to be answered.
                    Last edited by iHunt; 11-07-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

That is an awesome deer! Great job! I killed on like that two years ago. Still not sure if he injured it or whay

Comment

6 arrows. 3 knives. 9 mm.

Apparently you wouldve preferred I continue to perforate my quarry and not be patient. Thank you but no thank you. You may do what you will to your meat.

Patience is a virtue. Thank you for helping temper mine.

Take your jackassery elsewhere.

Comment

I know this isn't the deer you were thinking it was. I can absolutely see that misidentification happening. In any case, it will all be ok. Just chalk it up as a lesson learned on being g 100% sure that you've got your deer ID'd. I've made the same "mistake" twice myself. It's a heart breaker when you walk up on the deer and realize it wasn't what you had originally thought. There's always next season. Congrats on the kill.

Comment

6 arrows. 3 knives. 9 mm.

Apparently you wouldve preferred I continue to perforate my quarry and not be patient. Thank you but no thank you. You may do what you will to your meat.

Patience is a virtue. Thank you for helping temper mine.

Take your jackassery elsewhere.
                            You're the one who shot a deer with a lot of potential before properly identifying it, and then posted a picture of your poor (three) shot placement on a deer that was still alive on a thread where you asked for help to count to 10. I don't think you have much room to talk.
                            Last edited by iHunt; 11-07-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iHunt View Post
                              You're the one who shot a deer with a lot of potential before properly identifying it, and then posted a picture of your poor (three) shot placement on a deer that was still alive on a thread where you asked for help to count to 10. I don't think you have much room to talk.
                              Thank you for your input. I will do better next time.

Comment

Is this an 8, 9, or 10 pointer?

Use as many arrows as it takes man. I applaud you for trying to speed the death process and ease his pain. Good shots or not you made your best effort. Congrats on your kill!! I will never understand why it bothers some people, what deer others shoot. If your not on the same lease, who gives a flip.

Comment

Working...
                                X