Exotic/Turkey Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exotic/Turkey Hunt

Looking for a father/son turkey hunt with added exotic chance. Instead of leasing out my normal ground here in Mississippi I want to begin the slam with my son. Does anyone have a contact to a good ranch. Like 2 shoot 2 Rios and maybe an axis doe. Or Rios and javelina. This is 2 kids and 2 adults.
    We will pay fair share or could swap out a snapper trip on the gulf of Mississippi for father/child.
    I know this is a long shot post,but there has to be some places ate up with turkeys.

Could also bring some fresh tuna steaks,seafood also for a partial swap.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Like hogs, people complain about the corn buzzards but you can't find a trip when you want one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bexar County Bow Hunts have some very responable exotic/turkey hunts. Thinking about booking there myself this spring.

Comment

search craigslist in your area. you'd be shocked what u find - cheap hunts. just call and ask a lot of questions...

Comment

You might try Kevin at Heart of Texas bow hunting. They have some great turkey hunting and allow shotguns in the spring. His axis heard is spotty but he could likely put you on a doe or know where to find one.

He has really nice cabins and does his best to see you leave with a good experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            Bexar County Bow Hunts have some very responable exotic/turkey hunts. Thinking about booking there myself this spring.
            My brother along with his group of 9 just got back yesterday, 1 ram and a squirrel.

Comment

Working...
            X