03 Toyota 4Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 Toyota 4Runner

Looking at buying an 03 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4wd. Wouldn't usually consider a car that old, but its a single owner with only 75,000 miles to date. It looks really clean and were gonna go drive it at lunch today. Really like the look of these older 4runners and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them? How much do you think would be a good price on this old of vehicle but with the low miles like has? Thanks in advance!

Love them. Have my sisters 03 4Runner, but 2wheel drive. One thing with this year was the check engine light. The 02 sensors in some are a nightmare. Over then that, if there has never been an issue, your Golden and nothing to worry about. Enjoy.

Comment

$6000 max

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        $6000 max
        I was thinking more but looked it up and I'll agree 6k max

Comment

Yeah I thinking around 8k honestly. A dealership has it and is actually wanting 9500 for it. Bank says its at 9775 on their book. Crazy that they can hold that value for so long.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
              Yeah I thinking around 8k honestly. A dealership has it and is actually wanting 9500 for it. Bank says its at 9775 on their book. Crazy that they can hold that value for so long.
              That's not what Kelly Blue Book says. Unless I put something in wrong.

Comment

I have the 03 Tundra. Same chassis. Great vehicle. At only 75k miles on the 4-Runner you're looking at, it's just getting broken in. Lots of life left in it!

Comment

After looking for that gen Tacoma or 4Runner for a few years with that mileage that thing is gold. Probably priced pretty fair as well for the ones I looked at. Only difference is I wanted that manual transmission

Comment

We have an ‘04 4Runner. Bought almost three years ago with only 39K miles. We have put 30k on it since and we love it. Everything is clean, smooth running. Paid $13000 and flew to Long Island to pick it up and drive 1800 miles back home. Even after that I still love it. No complaints and we plan on running it a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      That's not what Kelly Blue Book says. Unless I put something in wrong.
                      KBB always shows a little lower than the banks for some reason. Not sure why exactly but just seems that way. Id like to get it for the KBB value though for sure!

Comment

We just drove it and everything seems smooth. It does take a while for it to shift from 4H back to 2H so not sure if I should be worried about that at all. Gonna take it to a mechanic friend and see what they think

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                          KBB always shows a little lower than the banks for some reason. Not sure why exactly but just seems that way. Id like to get it for the KBB value though for sure!
                          KBB is a guideline. Really doesn't take into account demand for car. That runner is not even broken in yet!
                          The saying in the auto business is KBB is not going to pay you what they say car is worth, it's the buyer that will. Same goes with selling you a car. KBB won't be selling you the vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                          X