Starting this years protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting this years protein

Ordered our first load of protein for this year....7 tons will get us started and cotton seed will be renewed this week. Its the start of a new deer season!

9 months of preparation ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
      Ordered our first load of protein for this year....7 tons will get us started and cotton seed will be renewed this week. Its the start of a new deer season!
      Only 9 more months!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
        14000#s!? Holy Moly!

Comment

Depending on range conditions we go through 14K every couple of months plus 5 to 8 tons of cotton seed per 6 months

Comment

Just put in the same order!! Cant wait to start shed hunting and then watching them grow!!

Comment

I get my first 7 tons delivered tomorrow morning

Comment

Yep, the work never ends. Just got 14 Tons of protein and 8 tons of cottonseed delivered.
                I bet deer were happy to have it during this cold spell.

Comment

Seems like a revolving door for sure LOL

Comment

do any of y'all consider what the feed is made of - gmos fillers other stuff not great for humans... I would love to know the bag feed is good for us and eating venison that ate these bag feeds is pretty similar to eating free range venison... anyone ever seen lab tests?

Comment

Their bodies filter out all the bad stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X