This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    In all fairness, several TBH Ags ran to post every piece of negative info on Strong like this when he was hired.
    False statements are still false.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      False statements are still false.
      Are we talking about the 7 on 7 stuff being a bad look or that he was meeting with that guy rather than coaches?

I've got a former HS teammate, Aggie grad, 5A HC for a current round four playoff team...that thinks it was a bad look.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Are we talking about the 7 on 7 stuff being a bad look or that he was meeting with that guy rather than coaches?

I've got a former HS teammate, Aggie grad, 5A HC for a current round four playoff team...that thinks it was a bad look.

I worked a football show all week with high school coaches and it was the talk of the event.

I’m not saying I agree with them cause I don’t but it’s a big issue with them.

Comment

I’m not going to spend time googling this 7 on 7 vs HS but why are the coaches arse hurt on who Fisher met with.

Comment

Did he give a reason in why it was a bad look? We must remember he is a “HS coach”

Comment

So was Jimbo supposed to meet all 5,000 Texas head coaches first? Just curious. Pretty sure the same day he was at Katy High and several other high schools. He has a lot of ground to make up in short order. Maybe killing more birds with one stone (going to 7 on 7 Fast Houston) was considered a better strategy. He may change the way recruiting is done to be more like basketball (AAU) [emoji23]

I didn’t think HC’s would get feelings hurt so easy. Bunch of snowflakes [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In all fairness, several TBH Ags ran to post every piece of negative info on Strong like this when he was hired.
                And eventually were vindicated by the horn nation . . I know, right . .

Comment

When y'all talk about 7 on 7 coaches are you speaking of schools/coaches that only field 7 man teams? If so.... how many of those teams put players on major college teams?

Never paid much attention to them since most are west of my area.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Did he give a reason in why it was a bad look? We must remember he is a “HS coach”
                    These 7on7 guys are private/club teams. I don't know much on the in's and out's and would rather not speculate or cause confusions as to why. But, some liken it to AAU BB and the street agents that come with it.

A **** good HS coach. Of course they like being a part of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      When y'all talk about 7 on 7 coaches are you speaking of schools/coaches that only field 7 man teams? If so.... how many of those teams put players on major college teams?

Never paid much attention to them since most are west of my area.
                      No

Comment

I worked a football show all week with high school coaches and it was the talk of the event.

I’m not saying I agree with them cause I don’t but it’s a big issue with them.
                        You are correct it was talked about a lot!

Comment

No
                          Ok. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            So was Jimbo supposed to meet all 5,000 Texas head coaches first? Just curious. Pretty sure the same day he was at Katy High and several other high schools. He has a lot of ground to make up in short order. Maybe killing more birds with one stone (going to 7 on 7 Fast Houston) was considered a better strategy. He may change the way recruiting is done to be more like basketball (AAU) [emoji23]

I didn’t think HC’s would get feelings hurt so easy. Bunch of snowflakes [emoji51]

Snowflakes, is that what you think of these hard working coaches that guide our young men and work their butts off? Your out of bounds on that comment!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                              Snowflakes, is that what you think of these hard working coaches that guide our young men and work their butts off? Your out of bounds on that comment!

Lol. You don’t get the [emoji51] do you

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                                You are correct it was talked about a lot!

Were you at the show? What did the coaches say?[emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X