Looking for hunt suggestions for dad and daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hunt suggestions for dad and daughter

I need some suggestions for a hunt I can take my 15 year old daughter on. She lost interest in hunting with me several years back. I ended up giving up my lease and not hunting much after that. She has recently taken interest again after taking a hunter safety course in school. I am looking for something affordable with my main focus being on being able to spend time with my daughter again.

Any advise on where to find somewhere to hunt? I'm not picky, duck, deer, hog, etc. Are there any decent day hunts that are affordable?

What is "affordable"?

Comment

Big Oak Bowhunting!

Marty and Lisa are great folks and lack of critters will not be a problem!

They are also sponsors on TBH!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        What is "affordable"?
        I can't afford a $1,000.00 day hunt

Comment

Texas Youth Hunting Program. If you want more info contact me

Comment

hog mountain ranch in Jonesboro, TX out side of Gatesville, tx. $100. a day to hunt hogs, plenty of hogs, easy simple operation. Nothing fancy, but always a good time and good hunting.

Comment

Christian Outdoor Fellowship is an outreach ministry which presents the Gospel of Jesus Christ to men, women, and children through recreational and lifestyle evangelism and a common interest in hunting and fishing. DEVOTIONS

Comment

coaoutfitters.com

Comment

as stated by doeboy checkout TYHP.org
                  we met when you were in Mesquite. Ive been a huntmaster with TYHP for 15yrs and can answer most questions,just pm me

Comment

Working...
                  X