Cracker Barrel ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracker Barrel ?????

I am at one right now and every table around me is eating pancakes eggs and sausage. I mean 5 different tables. Why ? Is that a thing at cracker barrel to eat breakfast at 4pm????

Yes. Welcome to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      Yes. Welcome to earth.
      Lol

Comment

O yea!

Comment

I thought that was a well known thing. It's darn good.

Comment

Their Pecan pancakes are pretty good

Comment

Its a pretty wild concept, but you can order what ever you want and cracker barrel will cook it and serve you. You never have to leave the table. I know its crazy.

Comment

nothing wrong with that, infact i just called the wife to have some pancakes ready by the time i get home!!!!!mnmmm mmmmm good!

Comment

I can eat breakfast anytime of the day or night

Comment

Come on Javelin an old country boy like you never eat breakfast stuff for supper?

Comment

IHOP & Denny's stay open past noon ya know for this very reason...

You'll get to enjoy eating at one closer to home pretty soon.

Comment

Can't say I have ever seen that many people around me eating breakfast at that time of the day but not surprised.

We have breakfast for supper at the house every now and then

I have been told that the Cracker Barrel in Lindale is the highest grossing one in the country but never tried to verify it. Makes sense as it is halfway between Dallas and Shreveport

Comment

the french toast at CB is where it's at!!!

Comment

I ordered a cheeseburger and buffalo wings during a 6am meeting with clients one time. I got the same reaction.

Comment

It's the only thing worth eating there. And it is definitely worth it!

Comment

Working...
                              X