No announcement yet.

Picked up new truck and trailer today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. I wish you the best of luck in your new venture. Remember us when your rich and famous!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
      Please tell me it worked out well for you in the end?

I did it long enough to all pay for itself, by then I was ready to quit!.....Oilfield

You’ll never get anywhere without taking a chance. I’ll bet it’ll all workout for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on your new venture

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
            Very nice. I wish you the best of luck in your new venture. Remember us when your rich and famous!
            Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
            Good luck on your new venture
            Thank you. I appreciate it.
            Not looking to get rich, just pay for my equipment and maybe be able to buy some more. Hopefully not have to work for “the man” the rest of my life.....however long I have left.

Comment

Glad you were able to make a deal.

Comment

That’s an expensive couple of days! Good luck brother. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, I’m pulling for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                  That’s an expensive couple of days! Good luck brother. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, I’m pulling for you.
                  I sure appreciate that. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                    I sure appreciate that. Thank you.
                    I see you’re in souther OK! Got family looking at land just this side of the border (the good side), I might need your skills one day!

Comment

Nice rig, watch out for Johnny law!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                        I see you’re in souther OK! Got family looking at land just this side of the border (the good side), I might need your skills one day!
                        I’d be happy to take care of anything they needed done.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Well done,and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man nice set up!

I will definitely call you soon to look at my Eufaula place.

Have a day or hour rate yet? Have you ran this type equipment before?

I had a guy do 2 days on my Grayson Co place. It was amazing how much he was able to do.

Talk soon

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              Man nice set up!

I will definitely call you soon to look at my Eufaula place.

Have a day or hour rate yet? Have you ran this type equipment before?

I had a guy do 2 days on my Grayson Co place. It was amazing how much he was able to do.

Talk soon

Sean
                              Sean,

Since I’m trying to get the business off the ground and get some publicity, my hourly rate will be $125 per hour starting out. Most people in this area charge $140-$160+ per hour and they have a 8–10 hour minimum requirement. I want to get all the work I can so I’m going to be cheaper and more flexible. I will have to charge a fee for anything over 1hr from my location due to fuel costs. However, I will travel anywhere that the customer needs me. I want the customer to be happy when I leave their place and I’ll do everything I can to ensure that.

As far as how much clearing can be done in a certain amount of time, it all depends on the type of trees/brush, the terrain, the density, how fine you want the mulch material to be, etc... If you have a prairie grass field full of cedar trees and sumac, I can mow that stuff down in the blink of an eye. If you have dense cover full of hardwoods (oak) and I’m underbrushing it, that takes more time.

Feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions.
                              Oak Hills Land Management
                              580-916-8930.

Comment

awesome setup !

Comment

Working...
                                X