Well its started Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its started Gas...

just went to get gas for dove hunting trip, and its jumped .45 since 5 p.m. yesterday, and the numnuts on placebook are saying they wont get any delivery trucks, and the lines at the pump is nuts..

That's not good but at least I have a house to come home to after the hunt.

Comment

Glad I filled the Jeep and motorhome already.

Comment

Yup, filled her up at Bucees this morning before I realized we were "short". Went and filled up everything else this afternoon. I've got enough diesel to get to the lease pulling the trailer but not enough to get back. If Coleman is out I guess I'll just have to stay all week!

Comment

Gas pumps in Forney were long just now. Some stations out of gas.

Comment

Gas prices jumped up here. Saw several people up here filling up gas cans. My local station was at the same price, but that will change for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
              Yup, filled her up at Bucees this morning before I realized we were "short". Went and filled up everything else this afternoon. I've got enough diesel to get to the lease pulling the trailer but not enough to get back. If Coleman is out I guess I'll just have to stay all week!
              ... i feel a scheme here... and i like it

Comment

The Kroger gas station on 121/Coit is out fyi...

Comment

Yep topped off with diesel last night. Gas was all gone but they had diesel.
                  Got enough to get to Coleman and maybe back depending on how much driving around we do. Hopefully there will be some in Coleman or Cisco.

Comment

Coleman won't be out of gas, but they were 45 cents higher already!

But I like your plan! Do yourself a favor and get a pizza at Rancho Pizza, you can thank me later!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Coleman won't be out of gas, but they were 45 cents higher already!

But I like your plan! Do yourself a favor and get a pizza at Rancho Pizza, you can thank me later!
                      Coleman is always higher than here. After 10+ years out there I've learned! Been wanting to try that place, might have to give it a shot Friday night! It's that or Big O's for us.

Comment

Coleman is always higher than here. After 10+ years out there I've learned! Been wanting to try that place, might have to give it a shot Friday night! It's that or Big O's for us.
                        I do my darndest to get out of Coleman without having to buy gas there.

Rancho is legit! Big O's is the complete opposite side of the county from me.

Comment

I am sorry for your inconvenience. Just remember that there are thousands of people out that would gladly pay that price if they still had a vehicle to put it in or a house to drive to. Paying extra at the pump is not even a consideration at this point. Count your blessings. But I do wish you luck. Blast me all you want.

Comment

Why are y'all out of gas in DFW? I've been buying it with ease and regular price in a disaster area. I expected the price to rise, the nations largest refinery in Port Arthur had to shut down due to the storm.
                            Last edited by panhandlehunter; 08-30-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                              That's not good but at least I have a house to come home to after the hunt.
                              Amen bro !

Comment

Working...
                              X