Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could buy any Bow what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could buy any Bow what would it be?

I've been hunting for a while now, mainly gun. But a few years ago I started hunting with a Crossbow and after all the ribbing I get from NotJose and BeetleGuy I am buying a bow this January.

Just want a few models and accessories to review, so I can go try them out at a few shops around Dallas.

Thank you,

Justin

I would look at the elites.
    I shoot a bow tech I love it.
    I would like to shoot a Mathews Safari to see if I like it.

Comment

I shoot new breed, just got an elite love em both

Comment

I love Bowtech
        But, I do want to try an Elite to see what the hype is

Comment

Just got a Bowtech and am already all in...

Comment

I have really liked my Bear Bow. I would love to have one of their new ones.

Comment

I'm looking at the Elites trying to decide on strategy to convince my better half I need another bow. Would love to try one to see what they are like but no dealers close to me.

Comment

Elite. I thought I would never switch from Mathews until I shot elite. I might give Athens a try, but will more than likely stick to elite.

Comment

I'm shooting elite. Fell in love a few years back

Comment

Elite

Bought a 2008 GTO about 4 years ago

Comment

I lean towards Matthews or Hoyt

Comment

I love my APA Pit Viper. Next bow I buy will be another single cam APA, maybe in a few years. Love everything about the Pit, especially the "fang" on the riser. It's not just for looks, I use it every time I'm in the woods. Lots of good options nowadays from many manufactures. Don't limit yourself to the BIG names.

Edit: Probably won't find an APA to shoot. I haven't shot an Elite yet so can't speak for them. I have yet to read or hear a bad thing about Elite. Have fun shooting!
                        Last edited by UncleBubba; 12-29-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Elite

Comment

Originally posted by InsuranceGuy View Post
                            I've been hunting for a while now, mainly gun. But a few years ago I started hunting with a Crossbow and after all the ribbing I get from NotJose and BeetleGuy I am buying a bow this January.

Just want a few models and accessories to review, so I can go try them out at a few shops around Dallas.

Thank you,

Justin
                            i'm a real big fan of spot hogg sights and qad rests, they have been very good to me. as far as bows go I would like to have a chill r or an energy 35 if money was no object. either that or buy a couple more switchbacks.

Comment

Elite

Comment

Working...
                              X