Super Easy tie on adjustable nocking point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Easy tie on adjustable nocking point

Here is how we at HCBstrings.com tie on our adjustable string nocking points. There are plenty of ways out there, this is just the most simple way and quick...

Here is how I tie on my adjustable string nocking points. I have found these to be the quickest ones I could tie and it still work flawlessly. I tied these on pretty loose so they twisted up and down the string VERY easy, but would not slip over the twists above or below. I usually tie mine a little tighter than this, but, as you can see, there were already some on this string.

I used BCY Nocking point thread for this over power grip serving, a very good combination in my opinion!

Thanks for watching,

Daniel

Thanks for the video!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Love it! The serving string I tried to tie mine on with is like trying to tie a skinny limp noodle and it was a 10 minute pain in my rear just to get one done.

Thanks!

Richard.

Comment

Richard,

the material you're using matters big time! IF its too soft, it wont work very well. You can see that what I had, and am sending you, will be a little on the stiff size, which is GOOD!

Comment

Daniel sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
            Richard,

the material you're using matters big time! IF its too soft, it wont work very well. You can see that what I had, and am sending you, will be a little on the stiff size, which is GOOD!
            Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by boleman154 View Post
              Daniel sent you a PM

I do not have a pm, bud.

Comment

Daniel this is boleman154 (Jesse). I am a police officer and would love something a Thin Blue Line theme. Have done anything like that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Daniel this is boleman154 (Jesse). I am a police officer and would love something a Thin Blue Line theme. Have done anything like that?

Man why I didn't think of this when I had my strings made I have no idea....if he can make you one I may order one too now lol.

Comment

I will let you know

Comment

There are several ways to skin a cat! I have never seen this exact method before. I use the alternating half hitch method, and like it because ny nock sets are very tight and do not move.

Bisch

Comment

My next one from Daniel is going to be red, white and blue. Finding banded fletchings to match might be a pain but I'm hopeful.

Richard.

Comment

Look at Gateway. I thought I saw some really cool patriotic ones

Comment

I like it, simple and quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              There are several ways to skin a cat! I have never seen this exact method before. I use the alternating half hitch method, and like it because ny nock sets are very tight and do not move.

Bisch

Bisch,

I had never seen this method before, and I wont claim "inventing it". It is just what worked for me, and there is a little trick to getting it the right tightness on the string. If you tie it tight, I can guarantee that it will NOT MOVE. I have learned that with this particular way the stiffer the material you're tying on, the better. By far the best i've found is BCY's nocking point thread. VERY AFFORDABLE. If anyone needs some, let me know. I can get it to you at a good price!

Comment

Working...
                              X