No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC Week 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to aim at the middle of a blank space. Good shooting, y'all, and SUPER shot by Randy. Shot mine with my Tuffhead tipped hunting arrow, and I hope to keep it shooting at 1" all the time!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I'm at 6.75in. My next two were at least in the square.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shootin guys! Ellis, I like the looks of that BH!!
        I told Bisch earlier that I was doing good on these fsc's, but I sure wish I could shoot like that all the time. Especially when it counts!!

Comment

Some really good shooting coming in.

Randy, you beat me by 3/16" !!!!!!!!!

Rick
          Attached Files

Comment

Dang Rick! I think it's only 1/16 difference!
            Good shot! You are very consistent! I just consistently got lucky the last couple times! Lol

Comment

Right at an inch!! Too bad that was the second shot First shot is right outside of the box, dangit!
              Attached Files

Comment

Still good shooting!! After pounding a target with dots on it all summer, I realize I should have practiced something like this a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  Still good shooting!! After pounding a target with dots on it all summer, I realize I should have practiced something like this a little more.
                  Totally agree. Shooting at a target in which you can clearly see the circle or ring is much different then trying to put an arrow right into a certain spot on an otherwise blank target. I like these shoots that involve putting the arrow into a certain place in an "empty" space. I couldn't see that pin hole at all and had to just try to hit the middle of the square.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                    Absolutely. I think we all can relate to that. Looking forward to the next round!

Comment

Randy Madden, that was an awesome shot !!!!!!!!

Call us one for this week.

Rick

Comment

I'll get one up this evening!!

Comment

Working...
                        X