No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Antanos have made a few friends weak in the knees. Might sneak up on ya. Sad, but I lost the only quality cutter I've ever purchased. I bet I've still got every cheaply made plastic one ever thrown in as a gimme. It's just not fair.
    Last edited by Grumbler; 01-27-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

My last "gimme" cutter finally died. Hate to admit, but I was using an Xacto blade. How's that for sad? I would like to find a nice Xikar punch and my needs will fulfilled. The AntaƱo was awesome. Great finish, I really enjoyed this one.

Comment

Next? Thought I'd try a little bourbon and a little Padilla Dominus, punched and ready to go.

Comment

That's a nice one too.
          Got me to thinking an Alec Bradley Tempus would hit the spot. Too bad I'm out...

Got a punch cutter as a gift years ago. Couldn't seem to get all the flavor I wanted that way, but it did make less mess. Enjoy that Padilla!

Comment

Tempus, now that was a good one, I've enjoyed a few.

I really needed tonight after the week I had. Both smokes were great. The drink was fine as well. Finishing off the night with a nice glass of Cab/Sav, just to mix it up. Really because my wife decided to join me and brought a spare glass. We really need a get together.

Comment

Two new ones to try.
              Attached Files

Comment

I'll be so glad when I'm over this cold so I can join y'all again!

Comment

Hey Gummi,

Did the .204 get any critters for ya?

Comment

Killed this one.
                    Hope they made more; was smooth.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Was able to share a smoke with my brother tonight. We had a great time.

I'm really becoming a huge fan of the Fuente.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
                        Hey Gummi,

Did the .204 get any critters for ya?
                        Nope, I struck out completely. My buddy got a coon Friday night. I sat out Saturday with my bow until a little after 19:00 when I got cold.

The cigars sure were good sitting around the campfire though!

Comment

Too bad they don't make them any more, but I love the box pressed yellow band Cohibas.
                          Another good one is Austin's own Bobalu cigars.

Comment

Got a craving today at work so here we go.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328136509.163013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	24048426

Comment

Oh yea! Forgot to add the drink of choiceClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328137123.800901.jpg
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	24048430

Comment

1/2 way thru. Great burn!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328138964.044264.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	24048442

Comment

Working...
                                X