Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

From Madalay Bay Hotel:
    Most recent info, 50+ dead and 200+ wounded. I simply do not understand.

Prayers for those involved.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

terrible tragedy. worst shooting the States have ever had...

i havent heard if the shooter is in custody or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

self inflicted gunshot wound killed him before the police were able to get to him.

prayers to all.

Comment

Antifa claiming responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Antifa claiming responsibility?
            I'm pretty sure that was proven to be fake.

Comment

Apparently 64 y.o. white guy with no real criminal record. Motive is probably just a guy who snapped a twig.

Comment

I read on CNN's site that he is a former Secret Service Agent. A grain of salt is needed, I'm aware.

Comment

I don't wanna go all Alex Jones here, but the guy they are blaming almost seems like a patsy. Is there any other conflicting info out there pointing to possibly multiple shooters on scene?

Comment

Terrible event never to be forgotten but it was not a snapped and went crazy event.
                    Days of taking weapons up to the room, building a shooting table(of sorts) hundreds if not thousands of rounds, cameras set up to see police coming to get him. This man was mental for sure but not so mental he could not plan this event down to some sophisticated detail.

Comment

Something just doesn't add up. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it seems very fishy to me. An old retired guy that loves gambling and had not shown any sort of erratic behavior to family or friends? I think they call it a red herring, just thinking out loud. In any case it is a tragedy and prayers for those wounded and the family of those not coming home.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                        Something just doesn't add up. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it seems very fishy to me. An old retired guy that loves gambling and had not shown any sort of erratic behavior to family or friends? I think they call it a red herring, just thinking out loud. In any case it is a tragedy and prayers for those wounded and the family of those not coming home.
                        Maybe he has a brain tumor that made his crazy..who knows

Comment

Maybe so, like I said, probably being paranoid, but these days nothing is ever as it seems.

Comment

isis is claiming it. (but they claim everything)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X