On a hot day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a hot day

I like to look at my cold pics. Was editing some of my older pics with my old point and shoot and they looked pretty good to me after editing them.

Some nice pics Jason, but with the title "on a hot day" I thought the next line was gonna be "I sat on my ***** all day and did absolutely nothing"

Comment

Will that much is a given.

Comment

Picture #3 That's what my city chickens are looking for" a big ole cock" LOL. No roosters allowed here in town. That's another good set of winter pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Comparing picture of the leaned over trees to the original you posted on the other page, I have to say I like this one much better... It makes the contrast of the bright snow and the tree much more distinct... Just stands out better... And I really like the lone tree

Comment

Jason, the snow on the bluebonnets is great! When and where was that one taken? That rooster doesn't look the least bit happy with the snow on the ground

Comment

Staten it was taken in Rising Star last April. Rising Star is 50 miles east of Abilene on 36 but I figure you probably know that. LOL

Comment

nice pics jason...

Comment

cool picture of the grey my grandpa raises some greys

Comment

Coming right along Jason! Great edits

Comment

Working...
                    X