Photoshop gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop gurus

I borrowed this picture from Jaspro (with permission) to try my hand at removing something from a picture. As I told him, I'm not saying it was a bad picture to begin w/, I just wanted to try it out. Comparing the original to the ps'ed picture all I did was crop and remove most of the fence and the overhanging limb on the right side. Since I have very little photoshop knowledge, all I used was the clone stamp tool and played w/ it till it looked okay (I know I still need a lot of practice ).

My question is.... How on earth can I remove the overhanging tree limbs on the left side while keeping the crisp natural look of the picture? Or is this something that will take much more practice on my part to get it right? I'm assuming that there is some other way than clone stamp...correct?

Click image for larger version

Name:	jaspro_snowtree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	24730792

Name:	jaspro_snowtree2 copy.jpg
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	24730793

I would have to say you have done a pretty darn good job so far.......but I am no help with photoshop.......

Comment

unless you want to spend a lot of time on it, I suggest just a little more crop.

I went ahead and slapped a blue filter on it cause blue says "cold"

I have no idea if I helped it or not.

Just messing around.

Name:	jaspro_snowtree.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	23840358

Comment

...looking at the original image, I think I like that one best... just a little too much snow in the forground.

sometimes, less is more

Comment

Steven its funny you took it back to the blue tint as that was how the original looked until I auto adjusted the colors and exposure.

Name:	icestorm11707 019 (Medium).jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	23840365

Comment

cool

(no pun)

certainly a challenging image with lots of directions

Comment

Working...
            X