Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet to National Football League

If you agree sign and send to NFL

ACT For America is the nation’s premier grassroots movement dedicated to preserving America’s culture, sovereignty, and security

I agree but will not sign any online petition that requires my email and phone number to be spammed over and over and over

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I agree but will not sign any online petition that requires my email and phone number to be spammed over and over and over
        So you'd rather support BLM than risk having a little spam? Cause if you don't sign that petition, that's exactly what you're doing

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          So you'd rather support BLM than risk having a little spam? Cause if you don't sign that petition, that's exactly what you're doing
          Traildust, you are smarter than this. First, there is a flaw in logic that not signing a petition means you support BLM.

Second and most importantly, when was the last time an online petition accomplished its goal? They are nothing more than outrage fuel and make the participants satisfied for a moment.

Outside of a sanctioned petition such as a re-call vote or other local level petitions I've never seen a business say "hey we saw that petition, we are going to stop ______

Letting men in the women's restroom
          Start saying merry Christmas
          Giving gay spouses benefits
          Etc
          Etc
          Etc

You want the NFL to change, take the Cowboys avatar down and never watch another min of a televised game. Learn to like rugby, hockey or futbol

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Traildust, you are smarter than this. First, there is a flaw in logic that not signing a petition means you support BLM.

Second and most importantly, when was the last time an online petition accomplished its goal? They are nothing more than outrage fuel and make the participants satisfied for a moment.

Outside of a sanctioned petition such as a re-call vote or other local level petitions I've never seen a business say "hey we saw that petition, we are going to stop ______

Letting men in the women's restroom
            Start saying merry Christmas
            Giving gay spouses benefits
            Etc
            Etc
            Etc

You want the NFL to change, take the Cowboys avatar down and never watch another min of a televised game. Learn to like rugby, hockey or futbol
            You're sarcasm meter is broke. It was in response to a lot of other asinine logic I've seen on here the last couple days.

Comment

Are we boycotting petitions now? And if so can I get an updated boycott list?

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                Are we boycotting petitions now? And if so can I get an updated boycott list?
                All the cool kids are boycotting boycotts, or if you prefer the PC term: doing nothing.

Comment

Oops.....forgot I was not supposed to watch!
                  Can't wait for some big hits tonight!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we still play madden? I just dropped $60 on it and haven't been able to play much

Comment

And FYI, the Cowboys win every super bowl in my NFL ��

Comment

Working...
                      X