Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unintended Consequences of #Metoo ?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...en-at-all-cost

No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?

Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women.

And the vast majority of women should be ****** at the idiots doing the #metoo

LOL
    "Men have to step up, she said, and “not let fear be a barrier.”"

Easy to say when no one can ruin your career and life with a simple unprovable accusation.
    Last edited by RiverRat1; 12-04-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Ya, I don't even tip my favorite strippers anymore.......

Comment

We have 2 females where I work. One has been here for 7 years and even back then I had to tell he it might be a while before we had an idea how to act around her. The other one started 2 years ago and again I spoke with her and said the same thing. These days men cant take for granted that just being a man and acting the way men do wont lead to total destruction of your financial future. Fortunately they both know how to have fun. These says the soy boys are as bad as some women.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...en-at-all-cost

No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.
          Those were all good ideas before #metoo. The whole fake sexual harassment/assault thing goes way back.

A while back i read a wright up by a guy that spent his entire career in HR for fortune 500 companies. The stories he told were absolutely insane. I doubt I can, but I'll see if I can find a link.

Comment

My opinion is that the women who are outright lying for whatever kind of profit or spotlight etc. are actually deleting any kind of progress true working(no pun intended) woman have achieved. As stated above men will be reluctant to hire, promote etc. as more of these cases come out which rolls back headway made in woman's rights. I do feel bad for anyone who is abused or taken advantage of in the workplace or anywhere else for the record.

Comment

I have worked with probably close to 98% women in my profession. I just don't see this as an issue that needs to be feared. Don't take advantage of being in a position of authority and there aren't problems. If you go screwing around at work you will have a hellstorm of problems. Not that complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                My opinion is that the women who are outright lying for whatever kind of profit or spotlight etc. are actually deleting any kind of progress true working(no pun intended) woman have achieved. As stated above men will be reluctant to hire, promote etc. as more of these cases come out which rolls back headway made in woman's rights. I do feel bad for anyone who is abused or taken advantage of in the workplace or anywhere else for the record.
                We are all abused and taken advantage of in the workplace at one time or another. The only difference seems to be when a women gives it up and then regrets it.

I've been passed over for promotions because I told them I wouldn't lie. Another time because the other guy was black (with less experience) and they straight told me that was why.

People need to stop acting like it's an everyday thing in every business where a woman would starve to death because her pervert boss will fire her...unless. Give it a break already.

The ones outright lying should serve hard prison time.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  I fully agree with you. Major headway lost.

This outcome was apparent to anyone who took a few moments to sit back and think for themselves.
                  If This ---> Then This

Comment

This thing might be the one thing that comes back to bite them on the you know what. Women that use their apparatus to get ahead are now gonna get left out.
                    World's oldest profession just went extinct.

Comment

None of them ever cared about anyone except themselves. That was always obvious.

Comment

Founder of #metoo and the woman that has set back millions of other woman.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Founder of #metoo and the woman that has set back millions of other woman.
                          Nobody on this earth could ever be guilty of hitting on that.

Comment

You're not an Al Sharpton........

Strange how this metoo movement's rule about the women is always telling the truth and must be believed, unless a LWL democrat is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              You're not an Al Sharpton........

Strange how this metoo movement's rule about the women is always telling the truth and must be believed, unless a LWL democrat is involved.
                              “Nothing to see here. Move along” - Keith Ellison

Comment

Working...
                              X