This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    My point is, the Big12 plays ALL the teams in their conference....no need for a championship game. Every other conference have two divisions, so it’s NOT the same. If I’m not mistaken, it was the Big12 who had the commercials touting that their conference is the only one who plays ALL its teams and have “One True Champion”, yer now they have 1 playing 2 in a rematch for the “title”.

And isn’t it you who always screams about rematches?
    Hang up and listen.

Comment

Man, I really doubt whether I should even post on this thread given the butt hurt and the fear of getting banned....

On a serious note,

GIG’EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        So much greatness it’s hard to choose.

He may have deleted the tweet but the internet never forgets. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Probably going to get real ugly real fast next year after that post game sideline episode. Not a game I would bring kids to. This has the makings for one hell of a heated and ugly rivalry. Actually, I am fairly certain last night put it into motion.

I think you’re right. Probably going to be a midfield brawl between players before the game. Will be crazy in Death Valley next year. Hopefully it’ll be exciting several years to come.

Comment

Hang up and listen.
            Or scroll waaaaaay back up and find my amswers to the question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thread warriors...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 10.11.41 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	24562565

No reason. Just interesting. I was in a unique situation to watch football over turkey weekend. I have the Texas OU McCoy vs Bradford replay on now. I made need a 12 step program.

Comment

Father/son duo for the win!!!

Comment

32 of Rubi’s 33 were about bad officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    My point is, the Big12 plays ALL the teams in their conference....no need for a championship game. Every other conference have two divisions, so it’s NOT the same. If I’m not mistaken, it was the Big12 who had the commercials touting that their conference is the only one who plays ALL its teams and have “One True Champion”, yer now they have 1 playing 2 in a rematch for the “title”.

And isn’t it you who always screams about rematches?
                    In a sense it is silly. They did it to have a game on that Saturday and for the 13th data point.

Again, I don't give two ****s about a conference. All that matters is my team winning games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      Thread warriors...

[ATTACH]935107[/ATTACH]

No reason. Just interesting. I was in a unique situation to watch football over turkey weekend. I have the Texas OU McCoy vs Bradford replay on now. I made need a 12 step program.
                      Dang! I need to step up....nah, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        Thread warriors...

[ATTACH]935107[/ATTACH]

Chirping loud and often after that one. It was a heck of a finish though.

Comment

Pulled this off TA. I agree.

Jimbo's first season may not impress many outsiders with an 8-4 record, but some key data points:

- #1 strength of schedule in the country
                          - 2 losses were to number 1 & 2 in the nation
                          - 1 of those losses was by 2 points to Clemson
                          - 6-1 Home Field record (finally have a coach who protects his field)
                          - 3 wins over ranked opponents - LSU and Kentucky. And yes, somehow UAB was #25 although they aren't anymore.
                          - #1 recruiting class in the nation
                          - Finished 3rd in the SEC, 2nd in the SEC West, and hopefully Top 15

Only real head scratcher was blowing a 10-point lead with 5 minutes left to Auburn.

The future is bright!

Comment

I think the Tiger/Aggie rivalry finally cought some traction. Took a few years, but Im sure that was the plan all along.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Never thought I’d ever see UT/OU face off twice in one season. Should be a high scoring affair. Clearly Texas has a better defense. I’d give the offensive edge to OU. Should be fun.

Comment

32 of Rubi’s 33 were about bad officiating.

This is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X