Traditional FSC Week 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 30

Risk and reward for us this week, as I turn 60.

Fold a regular sheet of copy paper in half lengthwise and mark the fold as shown. Then draw perpendicular lines 2-1/2" from each end. Shade the outside portions, and circle the intersections. Challenge is to shoot two arrows from 14 yards -- one at each intersection. Trying to have closest total measurement to the respective points. Risk: off the paper doubles the measurement. Reward: in the shaded area cuts actual distance in half. Line cutters in favor of shooter.

Good luck, and have fun!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

60 huh. **** you're getting old.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't make old brain shoot at risky edge targets. Nice group though, huh? First shot was black fletch at left dot: 1-15/16"; second shot was red fletch at right dot: 3".
      Total of 4-15/16". Wide open, y'all. Choot em!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

New to the group, do y’all do this every week?

Comment

Happy Birthday Ellis!!!

And yes, they do it every week!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LacyDogman View Post
            New to the group, do y’all do this every week?
            Yes Dog, FSC stands for First Shot Challenge, and the idea is to practice making a first shot of a day on an animal (in this case two shots). No money or prizes involved -- winner makes following week's call. Challenge shot entered would be the first try for that week, unless otherwise specified.

Feel free to join the fun!

Comment

Happy birthday Ellis!

Comment

Happy birthday Ellis!

Rick

Comment

Thanks, y'all! Today is the actual day; planning to fling a few arrows, do some yard work, then hydrate a little at a neighborhood watering hole with some old friends later.

Edit: And later this week, I'll join my son to play golf with my birthday game-improvement clubs -- at the new SENIOR rate green fee!
                  Last edited by tradtiger; 07-23-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I was a little shaky on the first shot.
                    To much coffee this morning I guess.

Rick
                    Attached Files

Comment

Kill Zone and Ace! Good shooting, Rick! Creative shading, as well.

Comment

Happy birthday Ellis! Please correct my measurements if my math is bad. First shot was 14/16 which goes to 7/16. Second shot was 2 13/16. Grand total of 3 1/4. Hope to get a round in with you this weekend...still hurting from the whoopin you put on me last time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shootin', Cody! That 3-1/4" total makes you the leader in the clubhouse!

Definitely looking forward to the TBoT shoot. Love to shoot a round with you!

Comment

Congrats to cbc0905 -- AKA Cody! Looking forward to a fun challenge from you, buddy!

Comment

Woo hoo!!! At AAC right now...will get something posted later today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X