No announcement yet.

old sabine update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have access to a mule but was instead riding what my grandpa used to call Shanks Mare.

There's still allot of water out there but it's not too bad. We had that big rain awhile ago which didn't help much but most of the trails are still passable... The Duck Marsh trails are all swamp as is much of Greenhead, that's why I was over on the Oil Field Trails.

But like I said, there were tracks galore... Now that squirrel season is over I've already started drooling over a good hog hunt. Can they be hunted year-round on WMA's as well? Any restrictions?

Comment

you can on most wma's but not at the bottom. its closed till september i think for any kinda hunting. a good one with year round hogs around here is alazon wma over in nacadoches

Comment

Good to know... I'll have to check that out and go take a look.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hey man your barber work out of a log cabin?

Comment

We hunted OSB 2 Fridays ago and killed a nice boar off channel trail on the west side. Tons of hog sign, we got a good report from the biologist Sean. Saw several more but no shots on those hogs. After that flood those hogs move in there and they are thick now,too bad seasons over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathewsshooter View Post
              Hey man your barber work out of a log cabin?
              LOL, no but he claims to have some property out there against the edge of it. Make me jealous, I wouldn't mind having that for my backyard...

Comment

Working...
              X