Smothered pork chops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smothered pork chops

Found this recipe from a link for a different one a TBHer had posted. I made this as an alternative to the spicy lamb, and it was excellent. Highly recommend as something different and would work great with wild pork or rabbit or another game meat. The peaches in the sauce sound weird but were actually very good.

Chef John Folse & Company is the parent company of several food related industries. From custom food manufacturing to a fine dining and bed breakfast, Chef John Folse & Company encompasses many aspects of the foodservice industry. From Lafitte's Landing Restaurant at Bittersweet Plantation to our manufacturing facility located on the river in New Orleans, Chef John Folse & Company's gumbo of foodservice venues continue to add seasonings to the pot. White Oak Plantation nestled in the heart of Baton Rouge is home to our catering division offering services in off-premise and on-site event coordination. Exceptional Endings houses our pastry division, which supplies savories to the regional CC's Gourmet Coffee Houses. In addition, Chef John Folse & Company's publishing division has produced 7 books in the Cajun & Creole Series and accepts titles from independent writers. Chef John Folse hosts a radio talk show called

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bet that would be really good with rabbit.

Comment

would probably look like this

Comment

Looks great

Comment

I like’em smothered in flower and hot grease!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            I likeā€™em smothered in flower and hot grease!!
            Oh Yea...........

Comment

Working...
            X