No announcement yet.

Our Piece of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, I’m just seeing this. Otherwise I woulda been there helping. But looks like you’ve got it all under control [emoji23][emoji23]
    Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      You sure you want to live that close to the inlaws ??????

He’s got some awesome inlaws! [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
        I think I know your fil. Are his initials BM?

They sure are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We stopped last night after having dinner with the in laws to see the light. First time I’ve seen it since we got it. It is bright! I am very impressed with how low it is on the pole and how much light it puts out.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
            We stopped last night after having dinner with the in laws to see the light. First time I’ve seen it since we got it. It is bright! I am very impressed with how low it is on the pole and how much light it puts out.

Coming right along! We now have power and plan stakes in the ground for dirt work. We closed on Wednesday and they plan to start dirt middle of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
              Coming right along! We now have power and plan stakes in the ground for dirt work. We closed on Wednesday and they plan to start dirt middle of the week!

That’s awesome! I’m hoping I can get the guys out next week and we can get it staked and start the dirt. We are paying for that out of pocket.

Comment

Looking good bud! Following!

Comment

Our Piece of Texas

Only took 2 months of me being out there working to see the first snake. Guess I ran him over last night when we went out there. Didn’t see it til I was leaving today.

Last edited by TMC50; 05-12-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Chainsaw safety!

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                    Dont take out too many trees! they are hard to replace. congrats on the place
                    Where chaps and all the safety gear when cutting trees with a chainsaw. Eyes, fingers, and legs are hard to replace too. Had a life changing experience while clearing our place. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by robert13t View Post
                      Where chaps and all the safety gear when cutting trees with a chainsaw. Eyes, fingers, and legs are hard to replace too. Had a life changing experience while clearing our place. Congrats.

I wore safety gear but no chaps. That’s one thing I don’t own but I worked slow and steady to stay safe.

Comment

The place is really coming along. I agree with Jason you have great in-laws, known them most of my life. I hunt north of Sheridan off of 273 across from OakRidge Ranch. We need to try and get together sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                          The place is really coming along. I agree with Jason you have great in-laws, known them most of my life. I hunt north of Sheridan off of 273 across from OakRidge Ranch. We need to try and get together sometime.
                          Thank you. We honestly couldn't have done this without them. They are amazing.

Do you have blinds you can see from the road? I drive back there sometimes trying to get my kids to sleep..

We close today. It is getting real!

Comment

Dirt and forms should be done this week. we staked it last week and got some dirt in.

First picture is the north end. Can see the 3 stakes

2nd is the south end. Can see the 3 stakes

Comment

Beautiful place congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                                Dirt and forms should be done this week. we staked it last week and got some dirt in.

First picture is the north end. Can see the 3 stakes

2nd is the south end. Can see the 3 stakes

Train is starting to roll now. They just finished up plumbing for us, and I plan is to do concrete this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X