Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Patience! The whole market is dipping.

Skinny
    Again ?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Again ?? lol

Looks like it. Bitcoin is down like $640 in the last hour.

Skinny

Comment

Crypto Bobby

Skinny

Comment

India suspended trading...

Bitcoin price, charts and news. Bitcoin information on price history, exchange rate, mining, the bitcoin fork and bitcoin cash

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting news

Skinny

Comment

So when the overall market is falling, what do you guys do? I’ve sold and bought a lot of the alt coins, but have been using bitcoin/eth for trades. Right now, I have money sitting in bitcoin because I couldn’t find an alt I wanted to buy. But bitcoin is falling, so I’m losing value. I’m using binance primarily. Can I hold US dollars in binance? Or should I send bitcoin or eth to coinbase, then hold it in US dollars in coinbase wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                So when the overall market is falling, what do you guys do? I’ve sold and bought a lot of the alt coins, but have been using bitcoin/eth for trades. Right now, I have money sitting in bitcoin because I couldn’t find an alt I wanted to buy. But bitcoin is falling, so I’m losing value. I’m using binance primarily. Can I hold US dollars in binance? Or should I send bitcoin or eth to coinbase, then hold it in US dollars in coinbase wallet?

I have the exact question. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Comment

When you copy the deposit wallet address in coinbase, it can be pasted in the withdrawal address in binance. However, binance also wants a “label”, but I can’t find where I can generate a label in coinbase to enter it into binance to complete the transfer....

Comment

When you copy the deposit wallet address in coinbase, it can be pasted in the withdrawal address in binance. However, binance also wants a “label”, but I can’t find where I can generate a label in coinbase to enter it into binance to complete the transfer....

I always throughly that was for your own personal use. Like leaving a note for yourself. Not sure really.

Skinny

Comment

It’s to late to jump on

Comment

In Bittrex they have something called USDT. It's basically dollars but cannot be transferred to your bank account straight up. The value is permanently tied to the dollar at 1:1 value and you can use it to buy BTC at any time. That's where I keep all my money so I can buy and sell whenever I want AND still sleep soundly at night. Lol
                          Last edited by BlackoutRam2500; 01-21-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Someone needs to shut down the Super Bowl boycott thread!!!! Go vibe. Or just let everyone to know to tune in for the commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                              Someone needs to shut down the Super Bowl boycott thread!!!! Go vibe. Or just let everyone to know to tune in for the commercials.
                              I got in on VIBE earlier when it dipped to very low. I think I bought at 1.03 so I am already doing good. I would like to see it climb like nobody's business

Comment

I sat there and watch vibe at a dollar for about 1 minute. Thought about pulling the trigger, but before I did it was back up to $1.05 or so. Oh well. I think it’s still a great buy at the current price. If $.20 is going to make that big a difference, it ain’t worth buying. Still watching it.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X