No announcement yet.

I’ve had it with covert cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been running 3 Spartans and 2 Reconyx cell cams without 1 single problem in 2+ years. Everybody that has run Coverts on my lease have had multiple issues.

Comment

I have 3 Covert's, all work great !

Comment

im on my 2nd. and it killed the batteries in 4 days LOL idk whats going on with it.

i need to find a replacement.

Comment

I have had the same covert on the same set of batteries with their solar panel untouched since last July. Everyone has a different experience. I am sure there are lemons in all lines of cameras.

Comment

I’m currently using 2 snyper hunting product . So far they been working awesome . Only bad thing I’ve heard about them is they have a bad customer services . But as for the camera it self , works awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had a bushnell aggressor out 3 weeks. It's been sending pics reliably. The knocks I have so far are the night pics are not good, and I already had to replace the batteries. I looked at buying the bushnell solar panel, but the reviews I saw were mostly negative...

Comment

I’ve got 2 coverts; a 2014 and a 2015 model. Never had to update either one and they run like a sewing machine.

Is it the newer ones that send pics to the app that seems to be the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X