FedEx lost Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx lost Christmas.

According to the tracking numbers fedex delivered my kids presents today at 1:13. Only problem is I was here and never saw them. I made a call and was told it was dropped off at the gate. That would be really cool if I had a gate. I was also told they would call back within 2 hours with a solution. That was 4 hours ago.

Now what???????

Tell them to find out who's gate they left the mat and go get them and bring them to you

Comment

I've had this happen a few times and then it mysteriously shows up within a few days.

I've done the online claims in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear this. Call the company asap and let them know the situation that happened with fedex. The company can handle it a lot better than you can and a lot of times will resend the product at no cost to you.

I had ordered a vortex scope on back order and FedEx delivered it to the wrong house got lucky and they were a street over and was curious enough to bring it to me. My next one wasn't found and I got no where with FedEx as they continued to prove useless and frustrating. Called vortex and they handled the situation for me.

Good luck and hope it turns out well for you.

Comment

I've tried. Everything is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
            I've tried. Everything is closed.
            It will work out. They'll just replace the merchandise.

Comment

Fedex delivered someone else's packaged to our house, dang address was 2 houses down from us. Lack of attention to detail. Several people here in Splendora said they had same thing happen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighbors havnt seen anything.

Comment

FedEx is partly the responsible party. Contact them on Monday and explain the situation. Also, you need to contact the business where you purchased them from as they really are the responsible party until it gets in your hands. Cheers!
                  Fred

Comment

Hope they find it and get it to you

Comment

Be sure to tell them to require a signature when delivered.

Comment

Relive it or not had this happen to a gun that was sent to Remington for warranty work, requested was made must be signed for, well they delivered it down the road to a house, they signed for it and just let it sit in their house never looked at it or anything, raised holy Cane with them about a fire arm in the wrong hands,called the sheriff's department on what happened about a fire arm being incorrectly delivered they came out took a statement and more or less said good luck. About a week later the people that received it called and asked if we lived at the white house with the gate said yes, they received it but never opened it and for got about it..

Comment

Yeah ups said a box was delivered Saturday and its sitting on the truck to be delivered today????

Comment

At my business, I absolutely refuse to use FedEx. I don't like any of the common carriers as such, but they are BY FAR the worst!

Comment

Working...
                            X