Gonzales, Tx Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzales, Tx Lease

Reaching out to see if anybody on here is interested. A buddy and myself are thinking about adding another member on to our small 315acre lease in Gonzales. It is just myself and him on it we both bow hunt only. I currently work offshore and can only make it maybe twice a year to hunt he goes maybe 3 times a year. His father and his friend were on it for 6 years. my friend and I took over once his dad got off. We have kills probably about 20 hogs, 4 does and 1, 9 point that scored 134. The only reason we are looking to add somebody is because me and him can never seem to make it at the same time and are always hunting alone. Just basically looking to add a hunting buddy! Wanting to keep it Bow only. 1 trophy, 1 doe unlimited hogs and county turkey limit. If a cull is on game camera and it is obvious to all of us that it needs to be culled then we will all vote on taking him out. We don’t have electricity but we share a small generator and RV that the new member is more than welcome to share as well. I am only 25 and the other member is 27 so we have a young crowd! The lease total is only $2500 so split between the new member would only be paying $835 if anyone has questions or is interested feel free to PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pm sent!

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Third in line

Comment

Good deal for sure.

Where bouts in Gonzales county?

Comment

Welp 18 PM’s in 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Good deal for sure.

Where bouts in Gonzales county?

Southwest near Leeville

Comment

Yep your pm box is full!

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                  Reaching out to see if anybody on here is interested. A buddy and myself are thinking about adding another member on to our small 315acre lease in Gonzales. It is just myself and him on it we both bow hunt only. I currently work offshore and can only make it maybe twice a year to hunt he goes maybe 3 times a year. His father and his friend were on it for 6 years. my friend and I took over once his dad got off. We have kills probably about 20 hogs, 4 does and 1, 9 point that scored 134. The only reason we are looking to add somebody is because me and him can never seem to make it at the same time and are always hunting alone. Just basically looking to add a hunting buddy! Wanting to keep it Bow only. 1 trophy, 1 doe unlimited hogs and county turkey limit. If a cull is on game camera and it is obvious to all of us that it needs to be culled then we will all vote on taking him out. We don’t have electricity but we share a small generator and RV that the new member is more than welcome to share as well. I am only 25 and the other member is 27 so we have a young crowd! The lease total is only $2500 so split between the new member would only be paying $835 if anyone has questions or is interested feel free to PM me!

replied to your pm, but your inbox is full

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

I have cleared my pm’s.

Comment

We hunted near lake wood for several years. Loved that area. Killed more than a few 150s!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

35 unread PM’s now. I will get back to everyone when I get some time

Comment

Working...
                              X