• Show
Clear All

Remington 700 7MM rem/280 rem
    Manufactured June 1987
    22" barrel
    Factory camo
    Came with a Varix-2 3-9X40 Leupold scope in "shinny black"
    $400 OTD
    IMO I'll give it a 9.BR549 on a scale of 1 to 10.
    Heck it's 30 years old & looks like it's never been shot!
    There was a little res-E-doo in the barrel and has a exterior scratches.
    It cleaned up real good with little to no effort.
    Since I'm too dumb & low tech to post a picture you'll have to use your imagination.
    Last edited by texaspacker; 12-09-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Used cynergy o/u. Been on a quest to find an over under for a few years. Tried to settle on a cheaper model here and there, opened the budget up some and went in to look at higher priced options. Wasn’t a huge cynergy fan based on looks alone online, but I couldn’t pass on it once i held it. Didn’t hurt that I’ll still be under $1k after ordering a few more chokes for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First part came today! Waiting on the lower now!

Comment

Browning low wall .243.
          Traded a Ruger 25-06,and a Browning Gold Hunter for it.Wanted one since I was a kid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            Browning low wall .243.
            Traded a Ruger 25-06,and a Browning Gold Hunter for it.Wanted one since I was a kid!

Wow, that's stepping it up a notch.. very nice!

Comment

Cant figure put how to post but a single stack 9mm for a door jam gun, 100 yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                Browning low wall .243.

That is a sweet rifle right there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

223/5.56 NATO I put together last week. Already has a couple kills down! Sweet shooter!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I picked up my Colt Combat Commander as my E8 promotion gift. Always wanted a Colt, and this one will be perfect. Uncle Sam has my famil and I headed to Billings, MT to take over my first company. It’s a big recruiting company, covering over 100k square miles in MT and WY. Time to get a couple bucket list hunts in, kick some butt, and get my next assignment back in TX to retire, unless I get selected for E9. Either way, I’ll take a pic in front of the Absoroka County sign for the Longmire fans out there. That’s in my area too.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Got my Sharps Rifle Co. 25-45 Sharps upper in today. Already have 50 rounds loaded with Sierra GameKing HP 90 gr. and 3 different powders and 3 different powder charges to start narrowing down my best powder. In 70 to 100 grain bullets, gets about the same velocity and energy as 6.5 Grendel out of a shorter barrel. The Grendel can shoot a longer heavier bullet (at low velocities) because of the long necked short fat body case. The 25-45 is a reloader's dream--just run .223 or 5.56 into the sizing die, and you have 25-45. Use regular mags, and just mark them to keep them separate.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                        I picked up my Colt Combat Commander as my E8 promotion gift. Always wanted a Colt, and this one will be perfect. Uncle Sam has my famil and I headed to Billings, MT to take over my first company. It’s a big recruiting company, covering over 100k square miles in MT and WY. Time to get a couple bucket list hunts in, kick some butt, and get my next assignment back in TX to retire, unless I get selected for E9. Either way, I’ll take a pic in front of the Absoroka County sign for the Longmire fans out there. That’s in my area too.

My weapon of choice!

Congrats on the stripe, Top!

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Thank you Sir, it’s quite a humbling honor to serve in that capacity. And the pay raise certainly doesn’t suck either....

Comment

Double post. My apologies
                            Last edited by bluelund79; 12-18-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Bought a Savage FCP 10 during a sale last week. Got it in 6.5 creedmoor. Can't wait to shoot it.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Our son lives in Montana. Your next gun should be a Redhawk in .454 Casul. Bear spray is a myth started by the tree huggers to get hunters killed. I’m looking for the Alaskan (snub nose) for when we retire there. He describes a small griz as the size of a VW bug, a large one a VW bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X