Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those that camped on site at the ASA Pro Am in Paris....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those that camped on site at the ASA Pro Am in Paris....

There were about 3 or 4 trailers that dumped their gray water in the friggin parking lot. The guilty parties were somewhere in spots 1-10.

I didn't catch em, but when i came back i had gray water running thru where my truck was parked, and running right thru my camper, where the steps were. We had stuff sitting outside, and we were dodging the **** water, trying to keep it off our stuff.

What pizzed me off is they HAVE A DUMP STATION ON SITE. Are you in that big of a hurry that you need to dump it in the parking lot, or are you just that inconsiderate of your fellow archers???

If you're guilty you need your butt kicked....

That sucks, thats a good way to end campers on the site. Wish you would have seen them

Comment

X2 those that did should pay

Comment

Yeah that is no good there.

Comment

Grey water is just shower & sink water. It won't hurt a thing. Not much different than getting hard rain. Now if it was sewer water that would be gross. Hope your stuff is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            Grey water is just shower & sink water. It won't hurt a thing. Not much different than getting hard rain. Now if it was sewer water that would be gross. Hope your stuff is ok.
            I'm fully aware what gray water is. What's in it is a heck of a lot different than fresh rainwater.

I have no desire to have someones dirty shower water running under my feet, and thru my things.

I wouldn't dump my gray water uphill from somebody, but most people only think about themselves anymore. I don't remember seeing a sign that said dump your tank in the parking lot.

Comment

Most of the campers are not from Texas. You should tell the Paris Chamber of Commerce though; they know who parked where, and I am sure they would like to know there was a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Most of the campers are not from Texas. You should tell the Paris Chamber of Commerce though; they know who parked where, and I am sure they would like to know there was a problem.
                Not interested in telling on anybody, just aggravated that folks only think of themselves.

That and i was probably grumpy cause i had a bad weekend...

Comment

soapy scummy water.... YUCK!

Comment

Lazy......

Comment

Don't hold back tell is how you really feel.

Comment

Working...
                      X