A few knives from this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few knives from this week.

Feels good to be working in the shop again. I've had a full week to do what I love to do. I still travel some, but hopefully not as much as I've had to these last four months.

I have to finish sewing up the sheaths for six of these. I have the sheath made for the Alabama Damascus Steel knife. That one is 9" OAL and has a 4" cutting edge, Buffalo Horn bolsters, with stabilized Rams horn handles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpLHn61gAM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	25161577

Name:	phpNPQsTSAM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	25161578

Name:	phpWafLpxAM.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	25161579

Name:	phpYaybRDAM.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	25161580

Name:	phpjF5zynAM.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	25161581

Very nice

Comment

Man, that's some fine knives. Really like that sharp finger. Have to ask how much for one like that?

Comment

Are these your "between Bowies" knives? The sheath looks fantastic.

Comment

How much for that sharp finger? I am very interested and want to buy it. Also, how much for the damascus knife with sheath?

Comment

Really like the Montana skinners let me know what you are asking for them if they are available.

Comment

I'll post them later today when I have the sheaths made. on the classifieds.

Comment

Bob are any of these mini Montana skinners? If so would you keep me in mind, I love my full size one I showed my buddy who got the other one I bought from you and he wants a mini to match his other razor you made!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                  Bob are any of these mini Montana skinners? If so would you keep me in mind, I love my full size one I showed my buddy who got the other one I bought from you and he wants a mini to match his other razor you made!!!!

I haven't made any in a while due to my travels, I need to order some 1/8" stock, most of the stock I have is too thick for a Mini Montana. I'll get on one soon and send you a PM.

Razors are a good name to call my knives, I send them sharp.

Comment

Thank you sir everybody that see’s my Montana razor Swamy’s to tale it home, I gotta keep it close to me,

Comment

Very very nice. I’ll be looking in the classified for prices. TTT

Comment

That Alabama Damascus is really nice! Ill look you up when I'm in the market for my next knife for sure ����

Comment

Working...
                        X