Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s Next?

College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh faced a storm of new sexual misconduct allegations Sunday after attorney Michael Avenatti said he had knowledge that Kavanaugh and high school friend Mark Judge targeted women with drugs and alcohol in order to "allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them."

How any of this holds water I have no idea. What a bunch of sorry losers to roll out allegations like this against what appears to be a man who's character is beyond reproach.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      How any of this holds water I have no idea. What a bunch of sorry losers to roll out allegations like this against what appears to be a man who's character is beyond reproach.
      Evil knows no bounds.
      Barring false witness is one heck of a sin.
      I just hope the man dont just giv up and say it's not worth it.

Comment

This is all so stupid is really unbelievable.

Comment

why didn't they say something right after it happened?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            why didn't they say something right after it happened?

Because it never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              Because it never happened.

exactly my point! but just to be clear, WHO THE H#(( gets to wait 36 yrs to make their allegation!???

this is total B.S.
              Last edited by stickerpatch59; 09-23-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

The left want a liberal, lawless, GODless country and will say anything and do anything it takes to get what they want... Its happening.. They have no boundaries!!!

Its not hard at all for me to believe that this is happening.. If this doesn't work they will just try something else..

Comment

For them the ends justifies the means plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Its not total bs if it stops BK's confirmation, if it does Trump needs to appoint Amy Barrett. Then watch the Democrats line up a gaggle of men that was raped by her.
                    Last edited by Thumper; 09-23-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Even if these allegations were true, what a dumb 17yo does at a high school party does not determine the kind of person he will be as an adult. But we all know that’s not the point here.

Let’s talk about Keith Ellison for a moment. Oh wait he’s a Muslim Democrat so that doesn’t count.

Comment

This is a ploy by the libtard/snowflakes to get BK to drop out and to hopefully stop any nomination from Trump getting confirmed before the elections. None of this can be confirmed but being it is a conservative judge, he is guilty period according to the left. If Clinton can get re elected and be Pres for 2 terms then BK should be a cakewalk, BUT the liberals never do anything wrong and if a conservative breathes, then they are guilty. Disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          The left want a liberal, lawless, GODless country and will say anything and do anything it takes to get what they want... Its happening.. They have no boundaries!!!

Its not hard at all for me to believe that this is happening.. If this doesn't work they will just try something else..
                          Well people better stand up to this BS real soon or liberals will 100% take over. It's way past time for drastic actions to start taking place IMO.

We can't sit back for ever and think along the lines of...well the people will see liberals for who they really are very soon... Apparently people are too stupid and if they can't see it right now they never will.

Comment

The real tragedy here, in my opinion, is Title IX suits under Obama and the #MeToo movement has made all men guilty of sexual assault without due process. They are considered guilty until proven innocent, which is virtually impossible because all she has to do is say she wasn't comfortable with the situation.

I'm not saying all men who are accused are innocent, but I'm tired of seeing men's lives ruined by frivolous accusations.

Comment

What. No body going to bring up her attorney, Avenatti. The same as Stormy Daniels. Been a while since he got his name in the news, huh, I wonder who is paying him?

Ohhhhh, and he has some more "evidence" this time, I wonder where it has been the past couple of decades?

Does this seem like they are using the same playbook here that they used on Trump? If you dont fall inline with the thinking of the left, they will smear your entire life and career.

Comment

Working...
                              X