Printer suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer suggestions

Need a printer nothing fancy something cheap but with cheap ink packs.

The cheap printers seem to do about as good as any. None of the cartridges are cheap any more.

Comment

I was a HP victim for years and finally realized they will give you the printer if they can sell you the ink. I now have two Brother printers. Other than an occasional disconnect from my network they are solid. I just bought two sets of color cartridges plus four black cartridges off Amazon for less than $10. Customer support is good also.

Comment

Buy a brother laser jet instead of ink jet. Ink jets dry up lasers dont since they use a powder and heat. I printed nearly 5k pages in my toner that came with the printer. You can get a lot more on a full toner cartridge. Toner is more $$ than ink but will last the average user years.

I have the big MFC-9340CDW (multi function color duplex wireless) was 350$

But they have

Cheap black and white duplex wireless brother laser printer is 94$ on amazon. Replacement toner is 41$.

Not quite the printing per toner but still 1200 pages for 41$ and never dries out not bad. Doubt any ink jet touches 1200 pages for 41$ even if the ink cartridges held enough ink it would dry out first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy the cheapest one you can find cause it will only last about a year if your lucky.

Comment

As mentioned above, Brother brand laser, and have wireless printing

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
              Buy a brother laser jet instead of ink jet. Ink jets dry up lasers dont since they use a powder and heat. I printed nearly 5k pages in my toner that came with the printer. You can get a lot more on a full toner cartridge. Toner is more $$ than ink but will last the average user years.

I have the big MFC-9340CDW (multi function color duplex wireless) was 350$

But they have

Cheap black and white duplex wireless brother laser printer is 94$ on amazon. Replacement toner is 41$.

Not quite the printing per toner but still 1200 pages for 41$ and never dries out not bad. Doubt any ink jet touches 1200 pages for 41$ even if the ink cartridges held enough ink it would dry out first.

X2 on the Brothers printer. We just bought one a couple of months ago and it works flawlessly!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                X2 on the Brothers printer. We just bought one a couple of months ago and it works flawlessly!
                My first color brother laser is 12years old and works flawless but I needed scanner fax so gave it to my brother in law and got the big mfc printer.

Comment

Brother mfc ftw. Wireless printing is awesome.

Comment

Id go with a 3d one. More bang for your buck!

Comment

Working...
                    X