Keith Johns Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Johns Questions

Headed to Keith Johns this next weekend Friday the 27th. Any tips on the best way to let one fly? Also how are the animals looking for the ones that have been lately? Should be nice and hot! Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

When I was there in May, it was hot, windy, and raining. We saw ALOt of critters but no real shooters coming to the stands. The full moon didn't help us at all. All of Keith's stands are set for prime shots though. Most being in the 20-25 yrd range. There are some tri-pods, hang on, and ground blinds. All the ones I sat were in good condition and ready to go.

One more thing..................... watch for the rattlers!!!!! I have read on the past few threads from there that they have had some BIG ones come through the ground blinds with the hunters.
    Also check the RATE A DAY LEASE section as well as HUNTING REPORTS. there are alot of reviews there.

Comment

Best advise I can give you is: Listen to Kieth. He will do every thing possible to put you on animals. If Tyler is there, don't let him feed ya any "dirty burgers."

Comment

how many acres are on this place

Comment

Working...
        X