Thompson Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Temple

Thinking of going on a ram hunt and I have heard of this place but dont have the website, could someone please post it here for me.

Thanks.

Here you go. I am also thinking of booking a hunt with him.

Comment

He's booked through May right now!

Comment

If anyone wants to get a group together to go to TT's count me in.

DJ

Comment

I've been to Thompson's, I think, 5 times ... maybe 6. I've had a blast every time.

Kevin, the hunt there is what you make it. You can have an easy hunt in the front of the ranch or you can trek to the back and have a really tough hunt.

If ya'll decide to book a trip, let me know.

Comment

Thompson has a great set up for hunting rams. Bunk house needs some work, but scenery and animals make up for amenities. As Texastaxi said, you can kill em with a hammer at camp or you can make it a hunt on the other side of the hill. I talked to Thompson a couple weeks ago, he's booked up til June. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the info.

Comment

I just called Mr. Temple and booked a trip the second week in August pending sending in my deposit. Anyone else heading that way in August. It's going to be hot.

Comment

I'll be there in June, but not with the bow. I'm gonna do some hunting with my new pistol.

Comment

We are heading there in March. Should be good. This will be my second trip and cant wait to add to my Texas Slam.

Comment

I've been there twice and will be going my third time in March. Fun place and Thompson will help you out, just let him know what you want.

Comment

what do you do with a goat? i would really like to go hunt one but im not sure what to do with it

Comment

I'll be going for the third time in June and this time I'm bringing 5 friends. It's a great place to go with your buddies, and like everyone else is saying, the hunt can be as easy, or as difficult as you want it to be. Thompson is an easy going guy, and gets along with everyone. You'll definitely have a blast.

Comment

we go to Temples a least twice a year once a year we book it for just our group and take our wifes and kids we have a blast there are plenty of rams the lodging is not the best but it is dry good luck out there

Comment

Working...
                            X