Rain Gear Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Gear Deal Alert

I wanted to pass this along. I purchased the Slumberjack Windage Jacket and Pants for my WY elk hunt and I cannot say enough good things about them. I was not easy on them from getting on and off horses to sliding down shale rock slides. The end result was no rips or tears and I stayed dry and comfortable.

They have them on sale online, $60 for pants and $75 for the jacket. Exceptional rain gear or just a good outer layer for $135.00. Surprisingly very quiet as well

https://slumberjack.com/windage-jacket-dst/

https://slumberjack.com/windage-pant-dst/

Thanks. Been in the market for some good rain gear

Comment

May have to snag both. Thanks.

Comment

perfect, was in the market for a reasonably priced set, thanks

Comment

Interesting. Never heard of them. How would you describe the feel of external layer. And sizing?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Interesting. Never heard of them. How would you describe the feel of external layer. And sizing?
            X2 on above

Following for a pair upon more reviews

Quiet material?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Outer layer is not quite a brushed feel, but it’s not a super stiff nylon type either. It sized pretty accurate assuming that you will have on something underneath. I wear large tops and bottoms. The pants fit great, the top can be a little loose with just a T-shirt. But with thicker clothes it fit great.

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              X2 on above

Following for a pair upon more reviews

Quiet material?

It’s IMO pretty quiet for Rain Gear. It’s no where like fleece quiet but you wouldn’t expect that from rain gear. I wouldn’t hesitate to wear it in a tree stand though. Typically if it’s raining hard enough for rain gear then the sound of the rain gives you a little more to get away with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How "breathable" are they? I need some rain gear but it seems all the stuff I have tried is baked me inside like an oven and sweat real bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  How "breathable" are they? I need some rain gear but it seems all the stuff I have tried is baked me inside like an oven and sweat real bad

These have pit zips which makes it nice to let them breathe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! Just ordered a set.

Comment

Working...
                    X