No announcement yet.

Why I’m leaving slicktrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear... 1 1/8” x 1 1/8” = 2 1/4” of tissue and blood vessels cutting area. There are a few mechanicals with more but not many and none that guarantee that amount 100% of the time.

I’ve had too many issues with mechanical when they first came out to ever go back. I know they have came a long ways and have seen awesome devastation. I still won’t use one again but they do have their place.

Ain’t bashing them, just lost trust in every one I used back in the day

Comment

I don’t blame you for switching. Send them to me so I can get rid of them for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        For that exit to be a “good shot” on a quarter toward deer the entrance would need to be in front of the shoulder blade on opposite side. (And it could be, I don’t know) people think deers lungs are far bigger than they are ( probably due to 3-D targets false representation)

I’ve made shot errors too. And if op wants to change from the #1 off the shelf Broadhead that’s no issue for me. But blaming this shot on a Broadhead..... please
        Curious if it's your opinion they are the best off the shelf head. Or if There was sort sort of top broad head list/poll or study some where.
        Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-15-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

My opinion..... but their website does say #1, so it must be true

Comment

I've killed 6 million animals with my bow, I've got 14 podcasts, 17 hunting shows, 5 leases in the Golden Triangle, 6 leases in East Texas, own half of Alaska and hunt all over the west by gawd! I'm on prostaff for 3,000 products.....2998 are broadhead companies, one is from Moon Pie incorporated and the other is McCormick for my vanilly supply . I can tell you this....every broadhead I have ever shot has had somebody somewhere else say it sucks and they'd never used it again....every one has its haters (just like vehicles)....because it's always the broadheads fault. This has been going on since Johnny Red Moon was bitching about Moon Over Troubled Water's flint knapping while hunting saber-toothed tigers in a high fence made out of brontosaurus rib bones and stegosaurus sinew. I'm telling ya with all my experience above, you do your part....any sharp broadhead will do theirs.....by gawd! harumpf!

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
              i've killed 6 million animals with my bow, i've got 14 podcasts, 17 hunting shows, 5 leases in the golden triangle, 6 leases in east texas, own half of alaska and hunt all over the west by gawd! I'm on prostaff for 3,000 products.....2998 are broadhead companies, one is from moon pie incorporated and the other is mccormick for my vanilly supply . I can tell you this....every broadhead i have ever shot has had somebody somewhere else say it sucks and they'd never used it again....every one has its haters (just like vehicles)....because it's always the broadheads fault. This has been going on since johnny red moon was bitching about moon over troubled water's flint knapping while hunting saber-toothed tigers in a high fence made out of brontosaurus rib bones and stegosaurus sinew. I'm telling ya with all my experience above, you do your part....any sharp broadhead will do theirs.....by gawd! Harumpf!
              :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                i've killed 6 million animals with my bow, i've got 14 podcasts, 17 hunting shows, 5 leases in the golden triangle, 6 leases in east texas, own half of alaska and hunt all over the west by gawd! I'm on prostaff for 3,000 products.....2998 are broadhead companies, one is from moon pie incorporated and the other is mccormick for my vanilly supply . I can tell you this....every broadhead i have ever shot has had somebody somewhere else say it sucks and they'd never used it again....every one has its haters (just like vehicles)....because it's always the broadheads fault. This has been going on since johnny red moon was bitching about moon over troubled water's flint knapping while hunting saber-toothed tigers in a high fence made out of brontosaurus rib bones and stegosaurus sinew. I'm telling ya with all my experience above, you do your part....any sharp broadhead will do theirs.....by gawd! Harumpf!
                Nailed it!

Can you please post a pic of the Moon Pie broadhead!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Nailed it!

Can you please post a pic of the Moon Pie broadhead!

No moon pie broadheads....I have two sponsorships that are not part of the 2998 broadheads sponsorships and Moon Pie is one of the two.....McCormick being the other..

Comment

McCormick sucks. That watery low grade goop. Adams is far superior and is made with hand picked choice vanilla beans. Scent thief can’t even hide the aroma

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      No moon pie broadheads....I have two sponsorships that are not part of the 2998 broadheads sponsorships and Moon Pie is one of the two.....McCormick being the other..
                      Dang, i really wanted to see one and possible try one, favorite flavor?

Comment

ST getting the job done , Hit the pause and frame by frame it you can see the shot .

Knocked down 4 pigs over the weekend of hunting . they are pushing the deer around some so I cannot shoot enough of them but I can teach them that daylight is not the time to come to the feeder or at least try .

I shoot a huge boar from that same group but the shot was off outside of my phone leacing on the blind so it did not pick it up these guys moved a bit came right back in .. I have been trying for a double maybe next time
                        Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          McCormick sucks. That watery low grade goop. Adams is far superior and is made with hand picked choice vanilla beans. Scent thief can’t even hide the aroma

Don't tell them.....but I cut it with Mexican Vanilla shipped in from the valley.. ...

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Dang, I really wanted to see one and possible try one, favorite flavor?

Banana.......hands down. Gives me super powers trekking the side of mountains..

Comment

Someone has had too much vanilly in their coffee this morning

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                              https://www.dropbox.com/s/i108ne0tq2....TRIM.MOV?dl=0

ST getting the job done , Hit the pause and frame by frame it you can see the shot .

Knocked down 4 pigs over the weekend of hunting . they are pushing the deer around some so I cannot shoot enough of them but I can teach them that daylight is not the time to come to the feeder or at least try .

I shoot a huge boar from that same group but the shot was off outside of my phone leacing on the blind so it did not pick it up these guys moved a bit came right back in .. I have been trying for a double maybe next time
                              Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Nice shot!

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                                Someone has had too much vanilly in their coffee this morning

*french vanilly?

Comment

Working...
                                X